IllusiveLittleMe IllusiveLittleMe 26-30, F 20 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Community

Breakfast sets the scene for the entire rest of the day, I never skip it. <br />
I usually have protein (eggs or beans or oats) with lots of leafy vegetables and fruits. The protein keeps you full for longer and the veggies and fruit don't make you feel sluggish an hour later. <br />
The worst breakfasts are meat, potatoes, lots of starchy, sugary carbs (pancakes, etc.), and sugary cereals.

Best Answer

Listen to your body; if you are not hungry, don't eat!

Best Answer

I am though! Just not found anything that I enjoy eating for breakfast that is quick, healthy and easy to sort out :-)

Best Answer

not really i rarely eat to begin with and i mainly eat fatty foods and sweets and rarely leave my room because there is nothing interesting to do.15

Best Answer

Soy milk and some fruit usually. I'm usually not hungry first thing in the morning but I force myself to eat something.

Best Answer

Do you have soy milk due to intolerance to other milk or is it a preference thing? I am curious as thinking to try soy as get a tummy ache if I have milk first thing an wonder if would be different with soy.

Best Answer

I have an intolerance to any dairy plus I don't like the taste of milk.. I never have. I am also a vegetarian, somewhat...I do eat seafood though. I will be getting rid of that soon though too, lol... But I love the taste of soymilk and almond/coconut milk. Way more tasty than regular milk (:

Best Answer

Thank you! Will definitely give it a go :-)

Best Answer

Great decision! You will feel a lot better (: And there is no nasty aftertaste, lol...

Best Answer

whole grain toast with peanut butter and chopped almonds, a banana, and a hard-boiled egg

Best Answer

Protein for breakfast......eggs..

Best Answer

I never feel like eating in the morning but always have one weetabix by habit, which I eat automatically and never enjoy....I love my two cups of coffee though!

Best Answer

I eat breakfast most of the time but sometimes (rarely) I get behind schedule and need to catch the bus to my school so I can't. I usually eat whole wheat toast with homemade strawberry jam, vanilla yogurt with fresh strawberries mixed in, and a cup of orange juice. :)

Best Answer

I like to have a bowl of steel-cut oats with milk and a bit of maple syrup. Or I'll make a simple frittata of whatever vegetables I have on hand.

Best Answer

If you're ready for something to eat, porridge made with water. If you're not that hungry, a slice of ancient grain bread with all natural peanut butter.

Best Answer

I am not big on breakfast, but don't want to skip it either. Usually I will have toast and a piece of fruit.

Best Answer

Brown whomeal bread then toast and water only no tea or juice or coffea

Best Answer

Breakfast, wassat? o.o

Best Answer

I have breakfast everyday,i was bought up with having breakfast, having hot milk and cornflakes. My son never does.

Best Answer

Yup, Fruity Pebbles

Best Answer

Greek yogurt, honey, fresh berries (raspberry or blackberries or sliced strawberries) and some granola. Jasmine tea to drink.

Best Answer

Mmm, sounds yummy!!

Best Answer

It's pretty darned tasty, not gonna lie. :-)

Best Answer