flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 29 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Politics

I agree with you completely, kind sir! Thank you for bringing this subject up. I've noticed that most of the Romney supporters that I've met are angry and voice blame without any facts to support their views. However, I know that not everyone is this dumb or ignorant and one cannot simply generalize an entire group into a stereotype. I'm an Obama 2012 voter and I'm still waiting to find someone that can argue why Romney should be President. Maybe they're mad because they realized that they have an ignorant pushover as the Republican party candidate. I support a lot of Republican views. Yet, I wouldn't ever stand beside a complete moron to lead the USA.

Best Answer

You already stood by a moron to to lead the USA! And you're going to again?????!!!! DUH?

Best Answer

@SusanWST: Please Fact Check! I've never stood by you and you've never lead the USA. Also, don't you think that it's counter-productive to call yourself a moron? I agree that you are... But, really?! Thank you for pointing it out even though I could have easily guessed on my own.

Best Answer

It takes one to know one, Sue... btw you are a perfect example of what he's saying.

Best Answer

My personal experience has been just the opposite and I didn't vote for either of them.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

No , not really can you give me an example?

Best Answer

Of course he can't. A stupid question to begin with.

Best Answer

My car was spit on with chewing tobacco, and an old man in a grocery store parking lot told me I don't have any brains. I didn't argue with him, because apparently I'd done enough damage with the Obama mural I'd painted on the back of my SUV. How dare I.

Best Answer

Yes, the Odumbo people stole my Romney yard signs. Way to go you lying thieves.

Best Answer

Oh, good, let's keep this going. Zomney: he needs braaains.

Best Answer

The two-party system has given this country the war of Lyndon Johnson, the Watergate of Nixon, and the incompetence of Carter. Saying we should keep the two-party system simply because its working is like saying the Titanic voyage was a success because a few people survived in its rafts—Eugene McCarthy<br />
Ron Paul for 2012! (write-in candidate)

Best Answer

If you means nasty, backed by facts is nasty. Go to other political sights like politico and msnbc and see how polite they are. Romney is always defending himself from the daily abuse from Obama. And democrats believe that crap and he lies to everybody and looks right into the camera and lies to you. I think that is more insulting.

Best Answer

Are you for real?!?

Best Answer

How true not just nasty... Here in pittsburgh they have a commercial showing real aborted babies saying not to vote for Obama thats more then nasty....

Best Answer

Nope. I have noticed that Odumbo and all his supporters are trying to rob, control, and harm most Americans. That is the antithesis of being polite and in the most prejudicial way.

Best Answer

Lol. Desperate times call for the crazy ;)

Best Answer

That is because we are worried about our country and what the obama supporters are doing to it. They are the fault that we will have 4 more years of destruction. so of course we are mad

Best Answer

it stands to reason because let's face it -- Romney's supporters are just a bunch of angry white trash that have been brainwashed by big corporations to look down on all poor and minorities, and to resist changing the status quo to make things more fair for them. I think the poll numbers in this last election, however, show that a lot of Americans are coming to their senses, thank goodness.

Best Answer

What I have noticed is just the opposite.<br />
0bama supporters that cant support their argument with facts always resort to name calling and innuendo.

Best Answer

Well, I don't know about that. While not an avid Obama supporter, I will vote for him. However, I am tired of the extreme ignorance of the teabagging republicans and will call them on it at any time.

Best Answer

Obamunist Pulls Knife in the Villages<br />
http://moonbattery.com/?p=20331<br />
LOL yea right you keep thinking that skippy.

Best Answer

Really I have observed the opposite. Although the fanatics that 1% on both sides are rude and obnoxius.

Best Answer

And you notice this how? Maybe you also noticed how people are called racist if they don't support obama. Maybe you forgot when obama told his supporters to get in people faces, to argue with them.

Best Answer

Best Answer

nasty is nasty... just sayin

Best Answer

Will u stay by my side when i leave home ????

Best Answer