1EPMinnie 1EPMinnie 70+, F 24 Answers May 15 in Doing Good

both

Best Answer

Nothing good has ever come from hate.....Tough love is a good thing sometimes but never to be confused with love....

Best Answer

maybe not good for the single person, but good for the whole. there is a reason for everything. a reason humans have survived this long. sorry for getting dramatic

Best Answer

either, but always from the heart.

Best Answer

You are quite passionate huh? lol

Best Answer

I think im too F-bothered to put on a show! sorry for the french.

Best Answer

364 days of the year, I am kind towards all. The one day that is an exception is April 15th. I am not feeling much love towards the IRS on that day. :P

Best Answer

hahahahahahahah me either my friend....and I have had to pay for many years now. But I still do not hate....It would just cause me to be unhappy.....

Best Answer

Love *u*

Best Answer

Love you too darling! :P

Best Answer

C: Spead tha loooove!

Best Answer

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Best Answer

Mostly love...but sometimes hate too.

Best Answer

What good has hate ever done for anyone? Have we not as a world got ourselves in enough trouble because of hatred?

Best Answer

Yes, i agree..hate is never good. But sometimes in some situations I cant give love, its difficult to give love when you hatred inside for something pr someone. I'm still trying. :)

Best Answer

I offer compassion to most, love to some..hate for none.. I do not hate.

Best Answer

Awesome answer Joseph! I am not made out of hate nor can I hate any human being. Yes I can become very angry but being angry is not hatred....

Best Answer

I was thinking both, and I see a lot of other people responded the same. For me, there's an idealistic perspective, that all people are just other versions of myself, and so I should wish them all the best. But then there are some negative experiences with some people, that gives me a negative reaction.

Best Answer

Blisterboy....what some people need is just tough love....and that is not pleasant....but it is a far cry from hate.....

Best Answer

I have never understood what "tough love" is. My interpretation is that it's people who hate, and want to cover it with a euphamism that makes it sound nice.

Best Answer

Not at all. Let me give you an example....if your son is a drug addict....and you cut his money off to keep him from buying drugs and do not support this self destructing habit...because you want your son to live and not die from overdose....that is not hate....that is love....but to the son it is very tough when all he can think about is getting high!!!

Best Answer

That is not how I would handle it.

Best Answer

Some times the world needs both.

Best Answer

Maybe tough love...I agree.... but never hate....

Best Answer

Are you ******* kidding me, bad man comes into your house armed to cut your ******* head off, and you're going to give him some 'tough love'. NO!! HATE! Fear you drive that into his body with every fibre of your being, till he's busted up good.........See, the world needs hate too sometimes. :).

Best Answer

love is all I have to offer ;)

Best Answer

me too....

Best Answer

Hate is there but for the ones who do not deserve love....like the terrorists, rapists, thief's, murderers etc ;)

Best Answer

I tend not to open my heart to the world anymore. It doesn't like the one, and doesn't appreciate the other ;-)

Best Answer

That can have it's advantages my friend....but love will always conquer hate....

Best Answer

Both.

Best Answer

Apathy, mostly.

Best Answer

That is sad. :(

Best Answer

At first glance, it would seem that way, but there was a time where my answer would have been hatred. I no longer feel that way. I pretty much focus on my little dot within the world and I have managed to find meaning, purpose and beauty within that space.

Best Answer

Well you are moving forward....best wishes....

Best Answer

bit of Both.. some deserve the Love and some Deserve the Hate

Best Answer

But what good comes from hate? Have we not learned this yet?

Best Answer

love baby, love

Best Answer

What the world needs more.....is love sweet love..... :-)

Best Answer

It's the only thing
That there's just too little of
:-D

Best Answer

I try not to hate, but sometimes it's hard not to

Best Answer

Yes, I understand...that is because there is so much evil in the world...but love will conquer hate....

Best Answer

Love, and a clear view when I come out of the bathroom:-)

Best Answer

oh my!

Best Answer

lol, mean when I'm done bathing. haha

Best Answer

Offer Love to the future and Hate to the past.

Best Answer

Neither...

Best Answer

Hate. A plague would be nice....

Best Answer