I love candles!!! Lol I do not have a bath tub so I can't light candles and just relax in a nice bath with a lot of bubble :( but I love lighting up candles! It feels great but thing is I haven't been able to find really good candles which really diffuse the scent in the room. There is no lush boutique where I live
princessblush princessblush 22-25, F 13 Answers Jun 7, 2010

I burn scented candles to make my house smell nice. Vanilla, sandalwood and strawberry are my favorite scents.

Best Answer

I burn candles all over my house not just in the bath tub. The scents relax me when I am stressed.. Sometimes I just lay in bed with candles lit and just watch the flames dance.

Best Answer

The infinite candle is a candle that burns for ever and ever and ever without ever going out or requiring the addition of more wax. It was invented in 1978 by a coven of lesbian witches that included Kofi Anan, Tom Cruise's leg and a gold hat. <br />
It came to public attention in 1980 when, after being sentenced to community service for public flagellation, Burt Reynolds had to spend an infinitely long time looking for a spanner in a dark cellar, and needed something to light his way.

Best Answer

I use incense.

Best Answer

Yes I burn and sell candles all the time PartyLite are the best to buy and are sold direct . Let me know if you are interested and I can post you a catalogue. No pressure completely your choice.

Best Answer

Not at all.

Best Answer

i love candles its so relaxing.. i fall into world of peace when i have 1 or 2 candles lit. (stress free)

Best Answer

I've always loved candles =) I burn them to relax, usually with incense for inspiration when drawing/writing/thinking =)

Best Answer

I absolutely adore candles and love the scented ones.

Best Answer

I use tea candles to burn scented oils.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer