BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 22 Answers Sep 30, 2012 in Community

Try not to worry at all. "... Or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum."

Best Answer

Too often and I dont even know why.

Best Answer

hmm... I thought I was in control of everything.. sighs.. when did this happen? now I am a little worried..

Best Answer

I used to do this,but time shows that no problem Ive faced has ever been worth the price which worrying extracts from one.

Best Answer

I am always worrying about things I have no control over. I worry about my house being a huge mess because I'm away at work so many hours a day, I worry about my daughter Isabel not seeing me enough during the day. I worry that I'm not spending enough time with my husband, but I have to work. I worry about bills, I worry about having money, I worry about getting out of the place we live now and finding a better place before Isabel starts school (she is two). It goes on and on! I just have to try to stop myself and remember that things are going to work themselves out the way they are supposed to, and that my worrying about it isn't going to solve anything; I am powerless and have no control. I hope this helps you a little bit, because it does help me. Just take a deep breath!

Best Answer

yeah breathe in, breathe out. :)

Best Answer

something like that! ;*) it will all be ok!!

Best Answer

Unfortunately, yes. I always think I can influence everything in my life and believing that something is out of my reach is frustrating at times.

Best Answer

Doesn't everyone at one time or another. Could we ever consider ourselves sensitive to the world around us if we were not somewhat this way.?

Best Answer

All the time

Best Answer

I got over that a long time ago.

Best Answer

Good Lord !No! as the song says ...."Do you realize we are floating in space?"

Best Answer

aha ;)

Best Answer

yeah and I hate when I do it. uuughhh.

Best Answer

same :(

Best Answer

I feel your pain LOL

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Yep especially money situation like insurance as I never know whats the car insurance be next year so on and whether I can keep the car or not and the future concern me too

Best Answer

I got over that a long time ago.

Best Answer

If I allow it than I`m ******.....

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer