mojorising mojorising 51-55, F 17 Answers May 9, 2011

I do in pools. I love it. Chlorine doesn't bother me a bit, and the water with the new saltwater systems is very gentle on the eyes. There's usually not much to see in a pool so I like to throw rocks in and try to find them.

Best Answer

if your in a pool it is most likely that your eyes would start burning and stinging depending on the chlorine level. If your in a lake I would consider using goggles or simply leaving your eyes closed because that lake might have certain bacteria in it and can lead to infections <br />
In the ocean your eyes will burn a lot because of all acids like fish droppings, sand and salt , some fish may have infections in their droppings from something they ate or just because of that type of fish so in pools you wont get hurt just sting and burn in lakes goggles in oceans goggles

Best Answer

if you don't agree please look it up by professional doctors

Best Answer

It doesnt matter where i swim, i love to open my eyes underwater

Best Answer

I do sometimes in the pool, i have also done it in a lake and river, its fun. I haven't had the chance to try in the sea

Best Answer

I would rather open my eyes in a lake or the ocean. Pool water always makes my eyes turn red and burn, and it's interesting, they also turn bright blue when my eyes are normally green.

Best Answer

Yeh! Pool water chlorine does burn the eyes. Interesting your eye color changes with the type of water you are in!

Best Answer

yeah but what about the bacteria in the lakes and ocean its dangerous in many ways I would open my eyes in a pool were I know the only thing I worrie about is chlorine and that doesn't even is dangerous

Best Answer

I have never been able to, it hurts too much! :(

Best Answer

swimming in a pool with eye googles on

Best Answer

Presc<x>ription goggles lolz

Best Answer

I always used to, when I used to swim. I had such a severe ear infection I can no longer submerge my head in any kind of stagnant water after swimming in one of our local lakes.

Best Answer

yea

Best Answer

Didn't before, I do now...all three. :-)

Best Answer

Pool yes! Lake or ocean, NO! Too easy to get sand or dirt in the eyes then!

Best Answer

Ya, but there is nothing to see in a pool. In the lake or ocean you can see fish, crabs, coral, turtles and more!

Best Answer

I do in the pool, I will in a lake or ocean if the water is clear enough.

Best Answer

Ya, isn't it awesome? You get to see all the little critters swimming around, the seaweed and coral. It's wonderful!

Best Answer

Still, i dont know swimming :-(

Best Answer

You don't know how to swim? You should learn. It's wonderful. And, could save your life some day.

Best Answer

I do and I love it…open eyes underwater are nice :)

Best Answer