And?
Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 22 Answers Aug 1, 2012

I cried when KingofSwords proposed to me. We were standing outside at the bottom of Lombard Street. <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-Engaged-To-Be-Married/1904780" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a> I was so happy. He kissed me and wiped away my tears. He was crying too. It was a very happy moment for us.

Best Answer

:)))

Best Answer

Yes. The time I proposed to my wife I cried. I was so happy she said yes, I was overcome with tears of joy. We were standing outside on the street.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Do you laugh in public? Do you yell in public? Do you dance in public? Crying is not a shameful thing... if it is a private thing, its because I want to be alone with my pain, however if I am not alone when the pain comes, it is what it is.

Best Answer

Funny story. There are times i break out. quietly though, I cant stop so i let it out and get over it.

Best Answer

Only once

Best Answer

Yes I do.

Best Answer

Not often in public, more often than I used to - in private. My g/f thinks it's non-masculine to cry.

Best Answer

That's not true. Everyone is human.

Best Answer

have a few times ,once in a hospital when i thought my brother was died & then when my mom was in there << is a cancer person so what else can i say ?? lol

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

Yeah. Works well.

Best Answer

Not in public, by Baby, I cry all the time! I have cried in front of my wife and my children because I am a human being, and as such, I can be very emotionally fragile. Crying is good for the soul as it helps me let out my emotions, rather that keep them stuffed inside of me. As for crying in front of my children, in retrospect, I dont think it hurts them, but it helps them to see their Dad cry. It gives them a sense that there is nothing wrong with crying when they see whom they believe to be a strong figure( their father figure to be sure) has the ability to cry! Crap on this "feminine" stuff I think that all of us have both a masculine and feminine side

Best Answer

I haven't cried in public since i was a child.

Best Answer

When it happens, it happens, there's no good in keeping that kind of stuff bottled up inside anyways.

Best Answer

yes and I hated every second of it.

Best Answer

A bit..I just wipe(d) the tears away, no one cared.

Best Answer

I reMember i cried once ....it was aweful.

Best Answer