boudoirbunny boudoirbunny 18-21, F 16 Answers Apr 17, 2011

Absolutely not. That would kill any and all sexual arousal instantly, for me.

Best Answer

Some guys really really like to be called "Daddy". Ask him or try it out. Doen't make any difference to anyone in the world except the 2 of you.

Best Answer

Only if he was my dad and I wanted cash

Best Answer

Hey....if it works for us....I would.

Best Answer

Yep. That's what my Mummy taught me to do.

Best Answer

never

Best Answer

I wouldn't expect a woman your age to go along with something like that

Best Answer

No way , too many people have been abused by their daddy's so I think it crosses the line of decency if it s put with intimacy , but if it's a silly joke cos your trying to get money or your own way then that's fine

Best Answer

I met a couple of older guys that it drives them wild to be called Daddy. It is just a name. So what if a younger woman has a daddy complex. We all are deranged in someway. As I see it, it is a lesser of many evils!

Best Answer

absolutely... Your kink isn't always my kink and vice versa! We all have strange and mysterious complexes and more often than not - those self righteous judges have bigger skeletons in their closets.

Best Answer

If you are brought up with manners...yes !! That or Sir !!

Best Answer

Omg I can't stop laughing - I love that

Best Answer

I would love to call an older man daddy im a babygirl and I love having a daddydom to protect me and punish me when ive been bad ;)

Best Answer

Yes why not.

Best Answer

If he is a daddy, why not.<br />
If you have a 'daddy' fixation. I would be worried.

Best Answer

ur female or male

Best Answer

Daddy Cool.

Best Answer