boudoirbunny boudoirbunny 18-21, F 16 Answers Apr 17, 2011

Absolutely not. That would kill any and all sexual arousal instantly, for me.

Best Answer

I love to be called Daddy! It's just roleplaying, establishing a playful dynamic; a shame that some people are so uptight about it. If they've suffered abuse in real life, though, I can certainly understand a negative reaction.

Best Answer

Some guys really really like to be called "Daddy". Ask him or try it out. Doen't make any difference to anyone in the world except the 2 of you.

Best Answer

Only if he was my dad and I wanted cash

Best Answer

Hey....if it works for us....I would.

Best Answer

Yep. That's what my Mummy taught me to do.

Best Answer

never

Best Answer

I wouldn't expect a woman your age to go along with something like that

Best Answer

No way , too many people have been abused by their daddy's so I think it crosses the line of decency if it s put with intimacy , but if it's a silly joke cos your trying to get money or your own way then that's fine

Best Answer

I met a couple of older guys that it drives them wild to be called Daddy. It is just a name. So what if a younger woman has a daddy complex. We all are deranged in someway. As I see it, it is a lesser of many evils!

Best Answer

absolutely... Your kink isn't always my kink and vice versa! We all have strange and mysterious complexes and more often than not - those self righteous judges have bigger skeletons in their closets.

Best Answer

If you are brought up with manners...yes !! That or Sir !!

Best Answer

Omg I can't stop laughing - I love that

Best Answer

I would love to call an older man daddy im a babygirl and I love having a daddydom to protect me and punish me when ive been bad ;)

Best Answer

Yes why not.

Best Answer

If he is a daddy, why not.<br />
If you have a 'daddy' fixation. I would be worried.

Best Answer

ur female or male

Best Answer

Daddy Cool.

Best Answer