Guilty as charged Birdling. :-)

Best Answer

Lol..ditto..hey have you been juicing lately...what about the brie??? hehe

Best Answer

Haven't juiced today but I did eat a really delicious carne asada burrito the size of Rhode Island.

Best Answer

ooo very nice :-)...so no brie juice? hehe

Best Answer

Not today but I may put some Colby Cheddar through the juicer later tonight. :-) I'll let you know how that works out.

Best Answer

oh yes please do...I may just want to try that ;)

Best Answer

NO, since I got sick, I am lucky if I can get down maybe 1/2 cup of any kind of food. My family will tell ya, we argue over the fact at times........

Best Answer

at 5'9" 270 yeah I eat to no end

Best Answer

it's hard...I think most can agree..it's hard not to.

Best Answer

Sometimes, I do love food but I can't stand feeling full. It makes me feel yucky so I try to avoid eating to the point where I feel full.

Best Answer

yes!!!!...or what about when you eat something right before you go to bed...hate that feeling too....feels like it just sits in your stomach all night.

Best Answer

nope not since the flat tire slowed me down

Best Answer

what do you mean flat tire KK?

Best Answer

I hope you aren't referring to my chocolate covered strawberries, it's an addiction I am in no way, shape or form willing, or able to give up. I'm a bit sensitive about it.

Best Answer

omg yes!..those are too good to give up. :-)

Best Answer

lol...I can share...you can have one...BUT JUST ONE...the other 29 are all mine.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

I eat more than my body needs for optimal health.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer