chikiz chikiz 22-25, F 13 Answers Jan 28, 2013 in Pets

With the exception of work, I would drop whatever I was doing to go be with my dog if it was raining because he was terrified of it. My friends thought I was nuts because I would cancel on plans or leave to be with my pup. They're family though...

Best Answer

sadly my girl passed away but when she got older I got her some steps so she could walk up and down to my bed instead of jumping. she also had her own bed and blanky in the kitchen. she had to be where she could see me. I pushed her around in a stroller when I was little lol I love and miss that little girl like crazy <3

Best Answer

i do the same. i actually carry mine so he don't have to go up the stairs.

Best Answer

awee I did that too, good memories! cherish every moment (-:

Best Answer

Spoil them like I do children. They are my babies, right?

Best Answer

i agree :)

Best Answer

Paid $350 today for Doggy to have teeth cleaned by vet.

Best Answer

I cook her broth every night to pour on her food... She's a very finicky eater =/ She also gets lots of scrap meat cooked up :P

Best Answer

I cook him shaved steak or chicken breast every day for his dinner, as he's been a finicky eater since he was a puppy and had a lot of trouble putting weight on. Vet recommended finding something with high protein, that he liked, and feeding him that in conjunction with a high quality kibble. I'd do just about anything for him, he's my constant companion and I've taught him to be my service dog at home. He does so much for me that mitigates my disability, I have trouble denying him anything he enjoys.

Best Answer

Kissing

Best Answer

i never done that but i do see ppl do that. or share there ice cream.

Best Answer

No ice cream sharing..but I kiss the hell out of her...no tongue.

Best Answer

lol!

Best Answer

I'm her *****

Best Answer

Its not crazy, its only crazy if you own a cat..duh.

Best Answer