Kream19 Kream19 26-30, F 20 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Parenting & Family

yes 13 shirts, 15 pairs of pants, 6 dresses, 4 skirts, 1 pair of shorts, 4 blouses , 4 bra, 3 girdles, 8 under shorts. 4 t shirts, 6 sissy panties, 3 tights, 3 pairs pantyhose, 20 pairs of socks, 4 pairs of shoes, 2 coats, 3 jackets, 15 sweaters, 4 hats, 2 scarfs, 2 pairs of gloves, 1 tie, and a housecoat

Best Answer

not really about 5 pants maybe 10 T shirts 5 or 6 pairs of socks

My two riding suits i think cost the most i think but if i lay a bike down at over 100 mph the money is worth the extra cost of race level gear

Best Answer

Probably..some of them are like 30 yrs old..and boy do they range in sizes, too..

From a 0, to really, really big..

Yes, I donated most of them.

Best Answer

No just rags, I'm too poor right now to buy nice stuff

Best Answer

freezing my butt off here in ireland and still wear summer ****.hate too many clothing.not saying too over the top gear just not a lover of tracksuits,hoodies things like that.

Best Answer

No. I have about 8 t-shirts, 2 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of sweat pants, 2 jackets, a pair of shoes and that's actually about it.

Best Answer

this is about what i have too

Best Answer

more than i used to, but not overboard by any stretch of the imagination...

Best Answer

Oooh yes haha but, I still end up wearing the same fave outfits over and over lol

Best Answer

I gave almost everything I owned away to charity earlier this year... Then I spent this weekend shopping with Ediez online. So, yes, kind of, but quite by accident.

Best Answer

so did I.. donated all my clothes to charity

Best Answer

Feels good doesn't it? "Stuff" is just awful. I hate feeling trapped, & belongings make me feel that way. :(

Best Answer

not for much longer ......giving most of them away!!!

Best Answer

Hell of a lot

Best Answer

yes I love to shop

Best Answer

yessss, but most of them are worn-out

Best Answer

I have a few items of clothes.....not too many though :)

Best Answer

i hardly have any clothes.. like 2 pair of pants and 3 shirts.. something to sleep in and thats it

Best Answer

we really need to do something to get you back to having a better life sweetie. :)

Best Answer