i am no one's billboard. i never buy items with brand names striped across them. the few items i have that are designer are second hand and do not display the designer. same goes for my children other than the odd batman tshirt my son has.

Best Answer

that is a good point.

Best Answer

F no!

Best Answer

NEVER. If they want me to display their advertising they have to pay me a daily marketing fee.

Best Answer

I've occasionally done so, decades ago. But many of the t-shirts I've paid for were from animal welfare groups to which the money was a donation - primarily to PETA over these past years.

Best Answer

No. If a designer is so into themselves and their advertising that they have to print their name in large letters all over their product...well...it's them...but it's not me.

Best Answer

haha I have nike glasses but i didnt get them for the brand I got them because the fr<x>ames are pretty and they could fit my wide face :p

Best Answer

my boys are into it

Best Answer

Yes its funny they should pay us.

Best Answer

Right! At the very least Nike and all of them should be giving that stuff away so we'd buy more shoes or whatever.

Best Answer

They put their logos on my stuff sometimes, but I tend to buy low end so they tend to not want to label their more economical goods.

Best Answer