harvest then cook me.. why? idk sounds cleaner
ikattarri ikattarri 36-40, F 20 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in WTK

Buried. Don't burn 'em when they're alive don't burn 'em when they're dead.

Best Answer

I plan too live

Best Answer

vampire!

Best Answer

I thought women liked having their necks nibbled on

Best Answer

oh we do... *blush*

Best Answer

The ones who fear my imminent return will likely have me cremated. But if I am too be buried I my coffin will likely be locked and chained in a futile attempt at keeping me from my destined return and ascension to the throne.

Best Answer

i dont really care what they do to me cause i'll be dead

Best Answer

My will specifies hot dogs.

Best Answer

ewww

Best Answer

You can now even have your ashes turned into a diamond. But I don't really care what happens. I mean I'm dead. My gf can decide that for me, so prolly cremated. Her grandpa was, and it seemed to bring her a lot of comfort.

Best Answer

sounds awesome.. I would like to do that too.. I was considering to divide my ashes for my kids.

Best Answer

don't care because I won't be the one who has to learn to deal with my death

Best Answer

Cremation might be painful. Prefer burial.

Best Answer

Cremated - why take up land for ever, and have my body rot very slowly in the ground? Just cremate me in a cardboard box and save the reat of the money for the party ! Yes I want everyone to party when I go.

Best Answer

*cheers* and I feel you on this :))

Best Answer

and place my ashes in a wal-mart bag and bury or scatter,sort of like 3 sheets to the wind.and graves are moved for progress,who wants to be dug up?

Best Answer

I have often wondered, when does, "grave-robbing," become an "archaeological find?"

Best Answer

i plan to jump off a waterfall

Best Answer

cremated it cost too blam much to be buried. only $500 to burn me up and put me in a pretty vase to spread my ashes in the wind.

Best Answer

right on! I am going the route because I hate to think of decomp.. yes morbid, But reality.

Best Answer

and dollar general has nice vases for little.

Best Answer

I know.. we can be like in a nutella jar and that would be a dream. I'm bigger so maybe two jars *wink*

Best Answer

I will be donating my body to research instead. Maybe, if more people donated their bodies to research. They can find a cure to aids, cancer, and other diseases.

Best Answer

my mom was creamated and at the wake it was so nice walking in and not seeing her.a nice box and flowers.the wake was 2 hrs and then to the bone yard.short and nice.why pay $5,000 for a box seen afew hours.

Best Answer
Best Answer

:)

Best Answer