I have played guitar for almost 40 years. In the past, I played Stratocasters, Les Paul Studios, and Yamaha acoustics. Now, I play a guitar that I built with my own two hands.

Best Answer

I have an Ibanez r.g. with an evolution bridge pick up and a Ibanez Jem. If you're looking for an acoustic I like Martin or Yamaha. Imo Martins sound like an acoustic ought to sound. Very mellow tone. The Yamaha is the Japanese version and cheaper too if you don't have the money to spend on a Martin. I was in an acoustic room playing around on their Ovation and Fender guitars and I would go back to the Martin everytime.

Best Answer

If we're talking about acoustic guitars:<br />
My electro-acoustic is by a company called Lag....i'd never heard of them before and was dubious before trying it. Some people find the strings are a bit too high from the fretboard, but I'm okay with it. It sounds lovely though. A nice make that you get your money's worth for is Tanglewood. I know beginners that have bought those and been happy with them, but they're still good once you're experienced.

Best Answer

I have an old Fender acoustic.

Best Answer

I play an old Gibson acoustic given to me by my late uncle who was a WW2 hero. I also have a Yamaha acoustic that I bought with graduation money when I was 18. And a Fender electric bass, and a Hondo electric. But the Gibson is my fave.

Best Answer

Going to have to try it

Best Answer

Never played an Esteban, but a new set of strings can make all the difference in the world sometimes.

Best Answer

I changed them

Best Answer

Yup! 15 years. I have a Takamine acoustic/electric EAN10C and a Martin D-18 authentic 37 in a beautiful sunburst. The Martin NEVER leaves the house.

Best Answer

I do..it's an acoustic Hagström..Frank Zappa played one..it's Swedish, although I think the manufacturing is done in Indonesia now or something. It still plays pretty nicely though. if you're looking for a nice acoustic though, Tanglewood makes a mean guitar..and for electric..really a fender strat is the gold standard..you can get a telecaster if you want but then you are only allowed to play Bruce Springsteen songs..I think it's a law or something.

Best Answer

Im still trying to learn and its my dads so im clue-less

Best Answer

It's not hard. The min. You get frustrated just put it down, and breathe or you'll forget everything you have learned. You can do it!!

Best Answer

Thanks! I can do a pretty mean air guitar too so its all good lol

Best Answer

Lol^.^

Best Answer

my # 1 is a g&l asat special usa. do your research before spending big money. play them before you buy. good luck

Best Answer