I have a Fender Stratocaster. I play for fun. I used to play in a band when I was younger.
Stereoguy Stereoguy 46-50, M 13 Answers Oct 9, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I have a Martin and Taylor acoustics. Definitely for fun, I wish I was good enough to be professional.

Best Answer

Hey look at all those answer buddy, no I don't play guitar. :))

Best Answer

A Guild acoustic, a rare Tama acoustic, an Ibanez electric-acoustic and an Ibanez electric.<br />
I used to play and sing and write in the 70's... recorded a few albums, played gigs. It paid my way through college.

Best Answer

Yes, I have a Fender acoustic....I play for fun (I'm not that good at it).

Best Answer

Had a Ampeg electric and an ovation round back acoustic. I gotta say, there is no better sound than what came out of that Ovation.

Best Answer

Bass and guitar, mainly bass. Played in small bands for decades years ago, these days out of practice but trying to get back into practice. Main instrument is a custom-made Fender Bass VI, also have a Jaszzmaster Bass V, and a short scale Squier Jaguar 4-string. Guitars: Univox Les Paul from the 1970s, Epiphone Les Paul Deluxe, Ibanez acoustic. Fender: Stratocaster, Baritone Telecaster, Standard Telecaster, Telecaster Deluxe, Jazzmaster, Mustang, Jaguar, Marauder, T-Bucket acoustic. And a Squier mini-Stratocaster

Best Answer

Way to go!! I am impressed. What do you like for an amplifier?

Best Answer

Got several really old ones, a couple of those small Crate amps for practice size, but the two I would mainly use if I got to play out again would both be fairly new: a Fender Rumble 350 bass amp and a Fender Mustang III for guitar

Best Answer

Way to go! Have you ever looked at the Line6 amps for the guitar?

Best Answer

No, I just decided to upgrade a bit and the Fender sounded fine--particularly since it is not only programmable but has 100 pre-set tones built in, plus a tuner.

Best Answer

So does the Line6. :) Plus it has a slot for a memory card. You can record live music with you friends or just music you like. Then play it back through the amp and play along with it. Like you are playing with the band. Cool, huh?

Best Answer

nice guitar. What year is it

Best Answer

It is a USA model. It is 15 years old with a Star-burst finish.

Best Answer

very cool

Best Answer

Thank You :)

Best Answer

I used to play and sing in coffee shops bars and street corners, but now I just play for fun.Some of my songs are in one of my recent blogs titled, "My new music set up". take the hyperlink. I have a Martin HD28.

Best Answer

i have a fender strat that i play for fun as well

Best Answer

I have a Fender Strat and a Gibson Les Paul, I like the sound of the Gibson best. I play for fun.

Best Answer