This is most interesting to me because I've popped out of my body 3 different times and it was not on purpose. Now I'm trying to learn to do it on purpose. How do you accomplish astral projection and where do you go? Do you think it would be possible to take a camera along and get pics.? What books should I read about this subject? any wisdom you have would help. Thank you!!!
lindag280 lindag280 56-60, F 13 Answers Jan 7 in Community

I use DD batteries!

Best Answer

Sounds a bit dangerous to me . What happens if you can 't get back?

Best Answer

Never try to go to far at first-just float to another room and although asleep you will see everything in the room.
Never try getting to the spirit world as its dangerous.
I receive messages and know if safe to travel or not-whether I try the spirit world at this time I am not sure.
And like life there are no guarantees for me or anyone who go beyond the limits.
So I would suggest to everyone float from your body and float to places on earth where at anytime you can wake yourself up and be back in your bed safe.

Best Answer

only when i have an out of this world erection.

Best Answer

I read a book which title I cannot recall.<br />
But while relaxing in bed I saw my body above me.<br />
I know it was by concentrating while it was quiet that I would travel back to where I used to live.<br />
But on seeing myself above me I lost concentration for just a second and I found while half asleep I had landed on my knees beside the bed.<br />
But there was not any pain so I can only guess I was gently lowered.<br />
Being psychic its possible I received help so no damage was done to my knees.<br />
At any place by day even you can sit and relax and clear every thought from your mind.<br />
And stay relaxed and feel in your mind the light moving from your legs slowly up to your head-let it happen naturally and not try to force anything to happen quicker.<br />
When fully relaxed imagine your inner body floating away from you and think where you want your body to go.<br />
Its like moving back in time to a previous home or to go anywhere you want.<br />
The concentrating should stay with you and for you to keep seeing your body rising above you-and to then think where you want your body to go.<br />
Just by practicing you can leave your body without any death to happen to you.<br />
But to believe and keep the concentration is important to travel anywhere you want.<br />
You will fall asleep and yet still see in real life where you are going too.<br />
Practice moving from one room to another at first.<br />
As stated cannot recall the book title-but look on the internet and type in words like: how to get your body to float into the air.<br />
Use other words that you can think of under astral projection.<br />
Tying anything in your search bar about ways to see your body above you should give you more information.

Best Answer

I will look for that book as being psychic I want to travel beyond.

Best Answer

I am not at that level yet just learning to strengthen my intuition but maybe Heidi Sawyer has info for this.

Best Answer

No I don't practise it....apparently meditation helps.I have tried it, but there were to many distractions.<br />
I have travelled though when I'm in a deep sleep and obviously totally relaxed. Amazing feeling, especially when you are flying over strange and beautiful places and see people below. I have always felt that a guide was with me.

Best Answer

I look sometimes at the stars.

Best Answer

Still trying. Almost made it in a lucid dream twice, and accomplished it for a few seconds once. So close!

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

I don't swing that way

Best Answer

Not surprised.

Best Answer

Are you suprised if not suprised? Swing which way you do?!

Best Answer

Best Answer

You sassy Australian tart you!

Best Answer

Lol.....whats the white bandana about? are you going bald?

Best Answer

I'm from inner city Amurrica. That's what we wear here. Is that even your real picture?

Best Answer

Amurrica? Can't you spell? Been to yanky land a few times. Are you from the Bronx?

Best Answer

Or West Hollywood?

Best Answer

Do all girls in Australia have this level of sass? I'm from Chicago. You should come visit - we'll talk about great Australian bands of all time. After that minute and a half conversation is over, we'll do something more fun than that.

Best Answer

Chicago? the windy city huh?....now I know why you blow off so much. I know what fun we can have after we talk about the Australian Bands after a minute and a half. We can then talk about how your Amurrica is on the slide. Hey! can you take me skiing....then we'll grab a hot chocolate somewhere in a frozen cafe.

Best Answer

OMG you never stop. Do they have any medications for hyperactivity disorder in Australia? What about clinics? What about tall buildings, they have those?

Yes, if America keeps on "the slide", maybe its per capita GDP will someday tumble to the level of Australia's.

OMG you love twisting my nuts, you feisty *****!

Best Answer

I bet you have never been out of your little suburb in Chicago. Your mother probably had you in the living room of the frozen windy house that you and your siblings were brought up in. Australia is far from America. Google the geography sweetie. I doubt that we would succumb to the per capita of the GDP that you infer to. We made it through your Financial Global Recession a few years back....so we are obviously doing ok! Hey! you should come to Australia someday soon. I'll teach you how to surf....and you can cuddle a Koala. Everyone needs a cuddle from time to time.

Best Answer

I will never set foot on the godforsaken soil of that place if the nature of Australian women has been accurately represented throughout this conversation. You throw around economic jargon like you're Ben Bernanke and you have nary an idea of what you're talking about. You are an brazen, pushy, monster of a woman who loves to twist men's balls for whatever sick pleasure you glean from it.

I could debate this stuff all night with you, but I won't - go talk global economics with the spinsters at your local knitting club and you'll sound like the smartest girl on the continent (not saying much).

If I need a cuddle, I'll get it from the warm embrace of Uncle Sam.

Bring the koala here to me. He can stay in the bedroom of my mother's mouse while I take you out for a hot dog and some freedom fries, courtesy of Alexander Hamilton and Abe Lincoln :)

Have the last word, or don't, you saucy Aussie *****!

Best Answer

Wow! what a chip on your shoulder you carry. It must way heavily.....and here I was trying to be cordial and friendly. Thank you Uncle Sam, I have tried your hot dogs and pizza.....they were good. But at least ours are healthier. I'm far from a spinster sweetie. I bet you still live at home with your mom (mum) in our terms.
And I also bet you have a gun (a very,very small one)
Happy New Year Darlin! x

Best Answer

lol, I have no chip on my shoulder. I wasn't trying to be mean. Don't take anything I said personally - it's all jokes. You're really smart and probably very nice in real life. Happy New Year (hopefully my gun gets bigger in 2014)!

Best Answer

Aww..I forgive you Cali. Apology accepted. Good luck with your bigger gun also.

Best Answer

By accident. I thought I'd died and I was happy.

Best Answer

No don't die, fly into the darkness and grab as many as you can when you reach the summit of light, you rock:D

Best Answer

I don't know if you rock but like I think so kinda

Best Answer