Both, well that what I was talking about in my story. If praying became just a daily habit, a must you do then it'd not matter if you do it sad or happy. I did manage to do it this way finally.

Best Answer

I don't like to only ask God for things. That's embarrassing....like the friend that only shows up at your door when they want something....and never calls you any other time.<br />
Sometimes I pray and ask God to be close to me. Sometimes I pray and tell Him how wonderful and beautiful He is...and how much I love Him. I also pray and ask God to help sick friends, and to watch over people, and to bless people. Once in a while I ask Him to help me....but I am always embarrassed to ask for myself.

Best Answer

I like your answer, however, you shouldn't think of God that way, you are kind of viewing him as a human being, well he knows already what you want, no need to fee embarrassed :) he also doesn't mind at all for you to ask for things.

Best Answer

No. I talk to God now and then just because I want to talk to Him. Might be about a crisis, but maybe not. And I don't pray about every problem I have. I get the sense that He knows about them, even if I'm not actually praying, if you get what I mean. I feel He is "mindful" of me and my circumstances.

Best Answer

yes but he likes hearing about your day.

Best Answer

I pray to God in both instances... Of course probably more often when I am sad, in trouble, hurting, etc... But that is when you should turn to Him right?<br />
I try to thank him everyday at least once for everything he had done in my life... And then of course when I eat... Always

Best Answer

I pray when I am sad/hurting, but also pray when i ma happy - in both cases my prayers tend to be very thankful for all of God's goodness.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

prayer is so very special - your welcome, bless you, and thanks for asking such an important question

Best Answer

i alys pray to god for well being of all human/living beings!!<br />
so i suggest u to be same!!!!!!

Best Answer

I find that I only do it in times of sadness... I know, should be all the time but I get so turned away at EVERY single church I attend because at some point the sermon seems to always fit in the concept of "this church is better than all others...." not necessarily in those words but you get the point. It doesn't deter me from believing but causes me to think fewer times of God.

Best Answer

yes I do, The word says to Pray in season and out of season that means all the time no matter what the circumstances... also to Pray without ceasing. I have internal Prayers through the day....It keep me grounded. Even though it may be a little harder to pray when your sad prayer would bring you peace if you press on and try anyway. even if you can just say Lord Help Me or Jesus. It works for me...

Best Answer

No because he's already got a million other people trying to talk to him at the same time

Best Answer

I pray when I remember to. I give thanks for the small gifts he gives me. I have sort of started trying praying to help me give up my addiction problem.

Best Answer

Well, honestly , I try to pray everyday it does not always happen but when I am extremely happy I thank God and pray at that time and when I'm extremely sad I sometimes get caught up in the situation I'm in and become distracted but I do pray (sometimes) when I'm sad . It's hard because you my just feel unworthy to receive any help from God , that's in my opinion , I know God loves us , but we are still human with human feelings . speaking from my experience . And actually though I put a reminder on my cell to pray ( I do it so when the bad times come ill be reminded) . I hope this helps in some way . God Bless.........

Best Answer

To ask for help, to express gratitude, to give praise, to say I'm sorry. I can honestly say that every prayer has been answered...but not always on my time table!<br />
Prayer helps me accept what I can't change in my life, and stay positive. I am happier and stronger when I pray. :-)

Best Answer

GOD IS A LIE

Best Answer

I guess you are blind.

Best Answer

Clearly not since I can read what you post.

Best Answer

SHUT UP!!!!!!

Best Answer

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL

Best Answer

Blindness is not bound to the eyes only.

Best Answer

No, I'm pretty sure it is. By the way, I've seen a spirit before so clearly I'm not the type of blind that you are talking about. Not believing in a being that provides no evidence of its existence is not blind, if anything you are blind for following an invisible deity. Not to mention a fool since this deity is such a coward. Have a nice day!

Best Answer

I will pray for you knight

Best Answer

I will join you in prayers for knight, babz.

Best Answer

Question, why would god help a blasphemer that curses his very existence? Answer, he wouldn't. Don't waste your breath praying for me, many already do and I feel sorry for fools like you.

Best Answer

Hmm I never pray.

Best Answer

I never pray. When I need help, I ask. When I get help, I say thank you :)

Best Answer