woodchuck22 woodchuck22 22-25, M 22 Answers Apr 5, 2012

Most of them....though I am not fond of blondes or redheads.

Best Answer

I like a lot of different kinds of women, I love white women with red hair and green eyes or blond hair and blue eyes. <br />
I love Ethiopian women, they are so beautiful, I also like women from Dominican Republic. <br />
I love a girl with a British accent, does matter the race and I also love a girl with a Russian accent.

Best Answer

I prefer the one that brings home the Bacon.

Best Answer

HER!

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

Women, no preference for any hair color or race---it all depends on the personality

Best Answer

We think a like.

Best Answer

I prefer women but like men also, I prefer both to be average height for their gender, and a little heavy. I love red hair, but it won't make or break the deal for me, my wife is a brunette. As far as race I've seen beautiful people of all races and if I were single and attracted to a person, it is about the person not the race.

Best Answer

I prefer Asian women, specifically Japanese the most. I don't know why, maybe I got it from my late dad who loved everything Japanese years before I was born. I like the Japanese language as well as Engrish, I think it sounds so cute. I like Asian girls because usually they seem more interesting and fun than Caucasians. I lived in Taiwan for two and a half years, in three different areas of the country (Central, Southern and Northern) so I experienced their behaviour and I will say they are more fun. <br />
Second and for looks I often like how black women look, especially with long hair or weaves. There is just something as well about that brown skin colour that is very attractive to many Caucasian men. <br />
I also love Indian girls, both the fair and dark kinds have their attractions.<br />
Finally I do like Caucasian girls, but just not as much as the above. It feels like they always look down on us males when they should be happy to be equal, I thought the whole point of womens' lib was EQUALITY. That and many women act much older than they actually are, no-one wants to meet a person in their twenties or thirties yet acts like an old, angry, unhappy women.

Best Answer

No preference on race. I like a good tan though. If it's natural, all the better. <br />
And hair...I just like w/e suits the face/skin tone best.

Best Answer

I don't care either.

Best Answer

There was a Swedish foreign exchange student who came to our school and I've never seen anything so GORGEOUS. He was like a Nordic god who looked even better playing tennis. It made a strong impression on me. However I fell in love with my hubby because he was not only a sweetheart but so darn handsome, he's got brown hair (white). I remember when Lost was on and the Indian guy on there couldn't have been anymore sexy...they have the best eyes! Pretty much anyone can be good looking to me if they're cool...and interesting...and funny.

Best Answer

Brunette Caucasians, south Americans, Europeans or middle eastern women.<br />
Are Europeans considered Caucasian?

Best Answer

OH YEAH!

Best Answer

i like the colors blond,red, and brunette. sometimes, black hair.

Best Answer

i prefer blonds or brunettes brunettes more

Best Answer

Redheads!

Best Answer

I see you do.

Best Answer

i have been dating more brounettes wth slightly darker skin colour but i think everyone has their charm. i also love freckles.

Best Answer

I prefer brunettes but like all of the above, each has it's own charm

Best Answer

Me too.

Best Answer