I prefer no hair whatsoever. That goes for myself and the lady I'm with. It just feels clean and I do a better job performing oral on my partner because there's no hair to distract me from my concentration. A landing ***** or small bush is ok, but nothing where my face will be touching. I like that "I ate a whole box of glazed doughnuts" feel after I'm done.

Best Answer

Bushy.I want to know I'm with a woman, not a girl.JMHO

Best Answer

I prefer it natural, but maintained so it's not a literal bush

Best Answer

It feels far more comfortable to perform oral on a woman if she shaves below the ****. No need to fight your way through the jungle and you can actually touch her skin instead of hair. As for intercourse it reduces unnecessary friction.

Best Answer

Both. For older women I like it when it's hairy because it looks more complete, sexier, tastier, and there's a thrilling sense of discovery. And I like it shaven for younger women as it looks inviting already and aggressive at the onset of its exposure.

Best Answer

Prefer clean, or maybe a little peach fuzz. Landing ***** up front is ok.

Best Answer

Clean. It's just feels better to the touch.

Best Answer

Hair shaped clean and smelling of roses is a must

Best Answer

Clean! Because its clean!

Best Answer

clean, looks better when eating

Best Answer

Shaved smooth and clean

Best Answer

Trimmed enough to be accessible for oral activities is fine, I wouldn't expect a lady to go bald unless she wants to.

Best Answer