Depends on the person. I like natural hair, whether it's stick-straight, a curly riot, or a righteous afro.<br />
I have a head full of ringlets, which I now adore. It fits me. I didn't like it when I was younger though.

Best Answer

Straight. I like how their hair flies in the wind or when they're dancing, etc.

Best Answer

curly/wavy because that's what I've got. Used to wish for stick straight Asian type hair when I was younger - It's so pretty.

Best Answer

Wavy or straight, or curly, I like em' all, and I wear em' all :)

Best Answer

i have seriously curly hair, and i don't really like it that much. my parents say that i shouldn't do anything permanent to it because i'll like it when i'm older. i like wavy and straight hair the most.

Best Answer

Curly and wavy hair turns me on. Straight is Ok - but any hair's gotta be clean and well kept. or short. Most guys don't believe it - but short hair is a turn on for me ;-)

Best Answer

straight

Best Answer

I have curly hair...sometimes I love it but sometimes i dont..i wish i have the time to straighting my hair but it just take to long

Best Answer

i have naturally thick wavy hair but i flat iron it all the time,my hubby likes it when i leave it wavy

Best Answer

i'd rather chus curly hair becus it fits me !!

Best Answer

rockstar hair.........curls, waves, messed up , like you just rolled outta bed hair....bedhead curls. love it

Best Answer

Absolutely

Best Answer

I think wavy and curly hair is so pretty! They're my fave but straight hair is pretty too of course.

Best Answer

all good to me.

Best Answer

up = straight<br />
bottom = must be curly..anyone of you have straight???

Best Answer

Sorta like mine on the pic :)

Best Answer

damn I like you..hahaha

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Straight.

Best Answer