Thankfully, my eyes are fine. But my fiance wears glasses, and I've said thousands of times they make him look very smart Contacts have a lot more health complications with them. Personally, I see no point in hiding our flaws. Why look good for someone, only for them to find out months later when you run out of contacts that you are blind as a bat anyway? Besides, there's something very sexy about it when someone looks at you over their glasses..

Best Answer

def contacts, for some reason glasses make me EXTREMELY tired, plus i look better without glasses.

Best Answer

Aaaahhhh, you really do look cute with your contacts. Look how big they make your eyes appear. Now lets see a smile on that pretty face. C'mon, smile, that's it, you can do it.

Best Answer

*smile*

Best Answer

glasses, i like guys with glasses. guys shud like me in glasses too

Best Answer

contacts..gray ones! so nice and sexy :)

Best Answer

i like glasses with thick fr<x>ames

Best Answer

Personally i prefer glasses, just cause i get scared at putting things near my eyes. Also glasses suit my face now that i had them for a while so i look weird without them

Best Answer

Glasses, it's less problematic to wear them and take care of them. But I hate the way I look with them. So it depends on the situation.

Best Answer