Questionator Questionator 26-30 79 Answers Dec 11, 2011

Question of the Day

Honestly, I'd really rather just spend time with the person. There's very little that I need more than that.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Really like your answer

Best Answer

I prefer homemade gifts. It shows that the person cares enough to invest time, effort and thought for you

Best Answer

Unless it's gonna make me wealthier, make me laugh or make me c*u*m- I don't want it

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Homemade of course, because someone has taken the time and been thoughtful enough to make something with just you in mind. What could be better?

Best Answer

i much rather get a homemade gift ,it just makes the gift that much more special

Best Answer

Either. Doesn't matter what kind of gift it is. The person bought me or made something just for me! That thought alone makes the gift worth something. :)

Best Answer

Both are nice. Its the thought that counts, especially if the person pays attention to the things I like best & then chooses something that would truly suit me. That's what I do for others.

Best Answer

homemade, like... cookies, or lemon meringue pie, or chocolate chess pie... et al..

Best Answer

A nice holiday meal with all the xmas favorites with family & friends sitting around the table.....is the best gift of all.

Best Answer

The Greatest gift of all is a Sincere Smile--for Smile and the World Smiles with You--Cry and You Cry Alone.

Best Answer

The homemade ones always ment so much more to me. The fact that someone would take the time to make something means so very much more than anything any one could purchase.

Best Answer

Homemade. I love the fact that some people can take a break from technology & spend a couple hours making someone who they deem is important something from the heart. Makes me smile & feel like I am worth something.

Best Answer

Absolutely self made. It entails with itself a sense of giving something we have created with our own hands to a person we love.

Best Answer

I would prefer homemade gifts because it comes from the heart...

Best Answer

It depends on whom I give my presents to. To special people like my mum or close friends, I prefer homemade but it is better to present store gifts for the others.. If I always do homemade for anyone, I will not have time for doing anything else.

Best Answer

Store bought

Best Answer

If the Gift was homemade from a family member, say one of your children, then I would prefer that. That means more to me me than store bought, cause they put time and effort into the gift.

Best Answer

I like to make gifts, like bake cookies, the kind you use a cookie cutter,lots of decorations,or take a special photo, or occassion, and memorialize it into a piece of art,painting etc,but I think that a gift is meant to get a positive reaction, like a meal,you want to see that person lite up as a result of the thought you put into the gift,if its something that person loves and brings them joy dosent matter where it comes from,and I feel its important to write something to the person telling them how much they mean to you and to express the love you feel,I get kinda disappointed when I recieve a card and it just says love,so in so, I always write something personal in all the cards I send,Its gotta be about being with the people you love, and expressing the love,the gifts are for the kids,mostly

Best Answer

Both can be stimulating

Best Answer

Homemade. Costs less, takes effort, and comes from the heart. I like giving and getting haha. Besides, I like creativity and handmade things. :)

Best Answer