I live in a small beach town. And I wouldn't change it for the world. I love the people. I love the beach. It's fantastic.
EmilyFitch EmilyFitch 18-21, F 18 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Community

Well....I've moved around a lot...I was happy in some places...miserable in others. I've found it's not really the location that makes me happy..but the people I am living with.

Best Answer

Best answer :)

Best Answer

I love city life, the country and beach are fine to visit.

Best Answer

City living but a beach town wouldn't be bad, I lived in Redondo Beach (not that small) in a condo right on the Strand with an ocean view and it was incredible.

Best Answer

small beach town all the way

Best Answer

i love living in the city, and very close to the beach like 15 minutes..... going away to a small town in the countryside is ok for a while but i don't think i could take it for long.

Best Answer

I work all over the UK but have a lovely home , near the lakes , bliss !

Best Answer

I live in the city and I like it for the culture diversity. My wife has a beach house that we enjoy going to when we want to get away.

Best Answer

i live in florida near the beach and the area where i live is a big city but it's a little bit country b/c of the roads. love it.

Best Answer

Not a city, I would prefer to live on the beach but a nice country town is really nice too if you pick the right place.

Best Answer

Small town in the mountains that is close enough to a small city.

Best Answer

country towns are the best

Best Answer