londonwolf69 londonwolf69 22-25, M 7 Answers Jul 12, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

Not a good idea, stay the way you were born, change no items.

Best Answer

too late sweetie 5 tats and one piercing lol i see myself looking different to the way i looked before any tattoos so rather than hindering the way i look im creating the way i think i should look

Best Answer

Both but prefer, tattoos more. <br />
Placement:<br />
Tattoos: all but Tramp Stamps<br />
Piercings: all except Nipple Piercing

Best Answer

i prefer tats

Best Answer

i think theres girls and guys who solely suit tats, and girls and guys who soley suit piercings, but i think kat von d is someone who suits both when that happens its sexy as ****! but then it all depends on where and what of im not a fan on lower back tattoos or tats on ****** and ****

Best Answer

True man so true

Best Answer

i also personally hate the mentality of oh everyones getting a tattoo i should too! way of life you get it to represent something not to just have a picture on you its a reminder

Best Answer

Tattoos....where, If I had the money my entire body. Why? Because I love them, they are tapestry of my life. What of? There isn't enough time or space here lol

Best Answer

lol i like that i wanna get a half sleeve done , i love tattoos

Best Answer

Getting my entire rt calf/leg done next is mine :)

Best Answer

whats that one gunna be of ?

Best Answer

flames all around; phoenix on my calf, flames making an aries symbol on my shin

Best Answer

i like that does it have a special meaning for you

Best Answer

In many ways. Aries is my sign, the phoenix and the flames both have personal meanings to me :)

Best Answer

i like it ! :)

Best Answer

I will never have any of this on my body.<br />
What will it look like on a 60 year old, the 20 something does not think ahead, but they should.<br />
Just think, when you are 60 a Grandchild says, Granny what is that snake on your arm, why do you have it, why is it all wrinkly, like your face.

Best Answer

whose to say the person lives to 60? i understand your point but its about experiencing life and feeling/looking the way you feel you should feel/look :) would you ever date anyone with tattoos?

Best Answer

All a stupid idea, leave the body as you got it.

Best Answer

too late darlin :)

Best Answer

Piercings. if I don't like em, I can take them out. Can't do that if I regret a tattoo. Also, I don't like that tattoos fade and need to be upkept.<br />
On the downside, though, I hate that piercings may need to be retired. I had an industrial that I loved but it migrated or rejected or something so I had to remove it after 5 years :(

Best Answer

aww cant you get them redone? do you think thats affected the way you see yourself looking?

Best Answer