SkatingMomma SkatingMomma 41-45, F 24 Answers Nov 11, 2013 in Community

I do most of my shopping at the thrift shop. They're cheap and friendly there!

Best Answer

Hello Bigbro

Best Answer

Hey LilSis, how are you doing? Good to see you :-)

Best Answer

I'm doing well Bigbro. Mom and dad got annoyed with me for deleting my profile. So, I came back! Good to see you too :)
xxx

Best Answer

I love thrift shops :)

Best Answer

Prefer the one which is more ecological

Best Answer

depends on what they are selling...jock straps...i dont think "friendlier" would be better...heat shield for the Space Shuttle..."cheaper" would probably not work ;-)

Best Answer

Have...you have a good point, there :D

Best Answer

i always have good points...i am magnificent! :P

Best Answer

Haha...oh, eat your kabob and hush :P

Best Answer

*munch munch*

Best Answer

Only Nordstroms will do!

Best Answer

I don't have one of those where I live. What kind of store isit?

Best Answer

take a loan out before you go ;-)

Best Answer

Definitely the friendlier store!<br />
I recently moved to Santa Fe, NM from Maine. One of the things I love here is that I'll often walk into a local store, get talking with the store owner, and before long we're exchanging phone numbers and giving each other a hug and I haven't even BOUGHT anything!<br />
These are the kind of people I want to give my business to. :-)

Best Answer

Me, too. I go in the stores where I am chatting so much I don't want to leave. Lol I have found that they have better deals, too, so that's an added bonus :)

Best Answer

I prefer the one that has what I want, you can always negotiate the price just about anywhere if you give it a red hot go and do it politely.

Best Answer

cheaper i'm not rich

Best Answer

I prefer quality.

Best Answer

It depends what I am shopping for as to what store I shop at. I like the people at Albertisons for gro. Stater bro. for meat. I also shop at Target, and Walmart. It all depends on what I am after. And how much time I have.

Best Answer

Friendlier.

Best Answer

I don't have a "standard" for shopping, sometimes I go someplace because its convenient, and if I pay a little more, I just deduct it from the the personal cost...Sometimes there is no substitute for quality, but sometimes a higher price doesn't mean its better - but sometimes, it does. And what about online shopping? Doesn't that take the fun out of shopping? I mean, for folks on a budget like me, sometimes the only thing we can afford to do for entertainment is to go to the store to pick up an item and people watch all the other people... I think stores that do a high volume of online sales need to give the instore people a discount on account of the fact they are stealing some of my pleasure.

Best Answer

I don't buy much online. I like to see and feel things before I buy them. :)

Best Answer

I actually find that the cheaper the store the nicer the help usually is. The only stores where I've ever been treated rudely are "upscale" retailers like macy's or Banana Republic.

Best Answer

I always shop at Tesco cause they always have what I need & the checkout girls are always friendly. I haven't got the time for corner shops friendly or not.

Best Answer

I like shopping at a store that offers products I want at fair prices and excellent customer service.<br />
Cheap usually comes out more expensive ... and "friendliness" isn't as important as professionalism in business.

Best Answer

Cheaper. I have enough friends

Best Answer

If it's for groceries then I go for quality, come to think of it that pretty much holds up for any type of shopping

Best Answer

Friendly will get my business every time.

Best Answer

It depends on what I am shopping for.

Best Answer

I can handle the cheap customer service

Best Answer

Friendlier.

Best Answer