geesthesex geesthesex 18-21, F 125 Answers May 27, 2011

Submissive women with dominant personalities.<br />
There's nothing like seeing a gorgeous, competent, very well put together professional woman who loves to have all that ******** away, bit by bit, and completely transformed into a helplessly wanton wench before your eyes. And at your command. Knowing that you'll put them all back together nicely and send them out the door with a pat on the rear the next morning with a few marks under that nice suit.<br />
Yum.

Best Answer

yes, please!

Best Answer

Sounds like me... ;)

Best Answer

yuk...pat on the rear...lol

Best Answer

alicia, being either a dom or sub in the sack is ok, if thats what you enjoy being,i wuld prefer a woman that is into being passive and semi firm in lovemaking

Best Answer

Best Answer

Oh yes please.

Best Answer

This is what I want!!

Best Answer

Just someone I care about, can figure out the rest later.

Best Answer

sensible,i like that!

Best Answer

great answer

Best Answer

Aww Arorin, you're as cute as ever :)

Best Answer

what a cool answer

Best Answer

I love submissive women they make me weak at the knees. the truth is a man may think he is in control but in reality it is the dominant male who is the real slave

Best Answer

I have a kajira and so I am truly blessed. she is young and very beautiful

Best Answer

As a woman, I like being submisive in bed most of the time! I like for a man or 2 men to do all kinds of things to me, and make me do almost anything thay want to me. If they want to **** me real hard, *** on my face, in my mouth, on my **** or inside me, that's totally up to them and I'm all about that! Let the man or men **** me like they want too!!!

Best Answer

O yes Dominant is the tops

Best Answer

I love "Dominant" women. Take charge, If i have to teach u, It isn't worth it.

Best Answer

I like a woman who is a mixture of both.

Best Answer

Neither actually, submissive can be like sleeping with a corpse and dominant quite often feels like a cheesy *****. I prefer women who can somehow make s3x good but still individual and intimate...it's actually a pretty rare skill.

Best Answer

hey that's a good name for a band..."Sleeping with a corpse"

Best Answer

I think you have it wrong sir. A sub is supposed to do what her master/ lover wants in bed, not just lie there like a dead fish. If her master says "ride me until i explode" it is her job to do just that and she (if she is truly a sub) will love every second of bringing him pleasure.

Best Answer

Being a sub is different to being a kajira. A kajira must obey always as it is owned and has given its body to its owner. Sex plays a part of its slave role but it serves its Master totally in every way . My observation are general not personal but many a good sub woman can get what she wants as reward for her attention to her dom

Best Answer

Needs to be of all types at the bed. At times, submissive, at times dominant, at times greedy, at times violent, at times coy. Just being one will always make a bad experience.

Best Answer

Agreed. Need abit of mixture.

Best Answer

Absolutely Submissive Wymen

Best Answer

Dominant all the way. I don't mean with whips and chains, but one who knows what she wants, isn't afraid to be aggressive verbally and can bring this submissive male to the boiling point.

Best Answer

I'd prefer submissive oh and she'd have to be very adventurous. And very kinky.

Best Answer

Submissive.

Best Answer

Mostly submissive but some of both. Most men do want a woman who will initiate love-making, will get on top, and will help herself to his c* ck without being asked. Also good if she asks for what she wants or puts her breast in your face when she wants it sucked.

Best Answer

That's an unfair question. There's a time and a place for everything.

Best Answer

I like equality...and FUN!!!

Best Answer

I would prefer dominant women on some days and submissive women on other days ;).

Best Answer

Submissive.

Best Answer

I happen to enjoy submissive women.

Best Answer

alternate please..fair and square.

Best Answer