I prefer baths for pleasure and showers for expediency.

Best Answer

Both, but I like to read in the tub, and I'm likely to drain and refill it several times.

Best Answer

I prefer taking a shower because it is much cleaner.

Best Answer

Definetely both [ A shower when Im getting ready for work etc... and a bath to relax!!!

Best Answer

Splish-splash, i was takin' a bath!<br />
Shower better for getting clean, but there's nowt like a good soak, a spliff and a chapter of a book, hence bathing wins!

Best Answer

Shower, because they are quicker.

Best Answer

shower

Best Answer

both...

Best Answer

At the moment, a shower, because the place we've lived for the past year & a half only has a hand-held hose & it's just not the same.... at all :(

Best Answer

shower

Best Answer

both! showers are quick and baths are for relaxation

Best Answer

In the past I have enjoyed lying for an hour or more in a bath, adding hot water every so often to keep it nice. But I am conscious of the fact that one is lying in dirty water... <br />
Nowadays I live in an apartment where there is only a shower, and that's what I take most times. However I have an 80 litre plastic container that I can half fill with water in the shower box and get in, when I really want a bath. Its not as good as a bath one can stretch out in, but it does - I can immerse myself up to my neck, almost.

Best Answer

shower in the morning and a bubble bath at night to help me relax. Jeeze however there seems to be alot of paranoid people on here when it comes to baths! I mean how damn dirty do you get in a single day? If you shower properly your clean! Unless you go rolling around in the dirt, you'll still be clean!

Best Answer

showers are faster, easier to clean, and the water doesn't turn cold (unless you use it up, but my showers are short). <br />
I like taking baths, I just don't like to clean the bathtub every time I take one. My mom is a cleaning Nazi and cleaning the shower once a week is easier than cleaning a tub everyday.

Best Answer

Baths to soak my back which hurts. Showers to save time.

Best Answer

I like sitting on the floor of the shower for ages. As warm as a bath but the water dosn't get manky and cold.

Best Answer

If I want a bath for relaxation purpose, I will shower first. Than fill the tub with warm water and relax for awhile and when I am done will shower off again.

Best Answer

shower

Best Answer

shower

Best Answer

Showers. To me, baths are gross, it's like sitting in a puddle of your own filth.

Best Answer