snappingzero snappingzero 22-25, F 19 Answers Apr 6, 2012

With some people .....smoke signals.

Best Answer

Any but phone calls, I don't like to stay on the phone for too long.

Best Answer

face to face over coffee

Best Answer

Face to Face.

Best Answer

text and email

Best Answer

Totally depends on my mood. If I'm feeling extra lazy, phone calls. If I'm only feeling somewhat lazy, and feel like typing out entire messages, texting. If I'd like to talk to someone whom I can't talk to face-to-face, or through the phone or text, email. I like face-to-face when I'm actually with people.

Best Answer

Prefer face to face but when that isn't convenient instant messaging or emails then phone.

Best Answer

Definately face to face. many things get miscommunicated and to often there are misunderstandings going about it any other way.

Best Answer

Each for a different type of message or recipient

Best Answer

Text. I'm just one of those ppl that thinks it's easier to talk through writing rather than face to face.

Best Answer

face to face... you get a better picture of how they really feel about what your saying.

Best Answer

i like to talk on the phone more than anything else because txting is only fun if you have something to talk about.. I tend to talk allot more to the person if were face to face or on the phone..

Best Answer

Depends what I'm communicating for. I hate talking on the phone just to talk unless its someone I havent talked to in years or if the person is in another state.

Best Answer

I prefer face to face, though I'm not against using the other methods of communication.

Best Answer

They all have their merits and depends on the person and situation.

Best Answer

F2F

Best Answer

That wasn't an option. :|

Best Answer