Questionator Questionator 26-30 254 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

Call.....when I wish to give it a personal touch.<br />
Text....when I want the matter to stay on record.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Haha, nice one.

Best Answer

soo : P true that's exactly how i feel as well

Best Answer

Dont know what to tell you

Best Answer

Texting because I hate that awkward moment during a call.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Call, texting can be misunderstood as the tone of the voice is very important in communication.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

yes bcoz we listening her voice

Best Answer

you are so right about that :) lol

Best Answer

you are so right I agree

Best Answer

you are so right I agree

Best Answer

Absolutely agree with you!!

Best Answer

I'd much rather hear someone's voice. Especially if there's news to be told or to congratulate or anything. You can't hear emotions in a text.

Best Answer

Text. Texting is easier because I can think about what I want to say for a while and phone calls are so awkward.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

calling can be so much quicker than texting back and forth

Best Answer

Call. Talking is the only reliable way to communicate. Otherwise....things can be misunderstood.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Text.<br />
1. I don't like to talk.<br />
2. I love putting :D at the end of my sentences or other faces to show how I feel when Im texting someone.

Best Answer

Call. I miss your voice &lt;3

Best Answer

It depends on the person. There are people who I prefer to talk on the phone with and people I prefer to text.

Best Answer

When i didn't have a talking plan on my phone, it cost me .10 a minute, to hear people say oh, um, ah, etc. Worse yet they'd put me on hold and eat up my money listening to elevator music.So i stopped accepting and making calls, and told people if they wanted to contact me, to send me a text or e mail. Messaging is so much more concise, senders say what they need to say, and avoid all that time wasting fluff.<br />
Btw, I have a talking plan now, but still prefer messaging.

Best Answer

i don't text and i don't call. i'm not interested in learning the text thing and in fact i gave up my cell phone. i hate talking on the phone or returning calls. i just cringe when the phone rings. it's like an invasion of my privacy. i know i should keep in touch with friends but i just can't bring myself to call. eventually i do and actually have good conversations. silly, huh?

Best Answer

I thought I was the only one. I hate talking on the phone and I fall out of touch with people. But as you said, when I do talk to them, it's great and I feel good about having talked. But if I don't have to talk, I avoid it for as long as I can. I've tried to get to the root of why I'm like that because I'm not an introvert, but I just don't know and it does seem pretty silly.

Best Answer

i think you're my new best friend. i thought i was the only one too. i'm not an introvert either. it is puzzling. if you can figure it out, clue me in too! hugs!

Best Answer

yeah

Best Answer

Call me old fashioned, but calling allows me to catch the nuances and subtle indicators in the inflection of the voice, its tone, etc. Words without sounds can carry many meanings, most oft colored by the reader's own desires.

Best Answer

Text. You can think about your answer and don't have to respond back immediately (even though I do).

Best Answer

Both to ensure the things go across sufficiently.

Best Answer

text!

Best Answer

I prefer to knock on people's doors late at night!

Best Answer

sure the hell glad ur not a friend of mine :) lol

Best Answer

neither, both are annoying, most of the times i listen to my fav songs from my phone, so if someone calls or texts me while i'm in my own world, i become mad at everything.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

Call. If you text me a 10 page dissertation, I won't read it. I call right back and ask what you wanted.

Best Answer

Text/whatsapp rarely call anyone

Best Answer