I prefer to have only a few, all real and interesting. I want to remove a few but I have exactly 69....tempted to keep it on that number :p
Irishlady20 Irishlady20 18-21, F 15 Answers Feb 23 in Community

You are very naughty........!

Best Answer

Owe that's alot

Best Answer

less- I periodically go through and delete people I can't remember who are or that I've not talked to in ages. I only save the "special" ones long term, even if they've not been around in awhile.

Best Answer

As long as some of my members truly care about me, I'm ok, with it.

Who knows, a stronger relationship might develop with the others.

Best Answer

i have a few, peeps i like and know

Best Answer

In my opinion the less the better that way you can stay in touch with the some off them ;) they more you have the less time you have to talk with people that actually could use a helping hand or a person that's there for them :)

Best Answer

True:)

Best Answer

I don't count, everybody is welcome but I never add anyone first.

Best Answer

Actually, none. There is no point.

Best Answer

people come and go and I lose contact with people so there is a constant add and prune going on - I don't like have hundreds because I don't really keep up with that many - here or in real life.

Best Answer

I have a very large circle and think nothing of it..I have a very few I talk to all the time...

Best Answer

69 is a lot!

Best Answer

That's why I wanna remove some :0

Best Answer