regieJR regieJR 18-21, M 9 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Books

Traditional books. Quite simply because the print is easier on the eyes after a while. There's something about backlighting- high frequency flicker maybe?

Best Answer

I'm visually challenged so I read books on my Kindlw 9x7 to enlarge the print. My preference.

Best Answer

the traditional way. bcoz it can be my collections, it cant be erase, i don't need to charge and wait for it when it's a book in paperback, it cant go lowbat.

Best Answer

real books, either paperback or hardcover. There is just something comforting about real books. I collect them and they look nice on tables and shelves.

Best Answer

E-book...because I can get all my books for free. I have over 8,500 and it takes up no space. Before I tried it I didn't think I would prefer it but love it. Been getting rid of all my real books for the last year and just keeping those that have special meaning to me. It's freeing up so much space.

Best Answer

i can do both, but i still prefer books from ebooks

Best Answer

still i am comfortable with paper backs only.

Best Answer