Questionator Questionator 26-30 63 Answers Oct 2, 2010

Question of the Day

Neither... i want them waiting there, door open and ready to embrace me.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I just open it with a good kick!

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Well...in order to really RING that bell, you gotta play with the knockers a while...

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I always knock because, I find door bells so annoying.

Best Answer

I like to knock because sometimes the sound of a doorbell is worse than a knock. The buzzy bells can be jarring, but a knock, I can make it as loud or soft as I like...

Best Answer

I prefer to stand on their front porch and phone to let them know I'm there.

Best Answer

Anything that is not the sound of a telephone

Best Answer

somehow doesn't knocking on a door always seem to sort of hurt your knuckles?

Best Answer

knock..i like to knock to..Ducks in the long grass ..quake quake...my theme song..ooops..knock

Best Answer

Ring.............Ring my Bell!

Best Answer

I always knock, doorbells don't always work.

Best Answer

I like to ring the bell and I wish mY bell would be rung...Knocking is becoming irritating! To me a bell ringing is like music. Now if it was constant we would have a problem!

Best Answer

I prefer knocking myself, as I feel that the act is less intrusive than the sound a doorbell makes.

Best Answer

I don't answer knocks. It's always someone I don't wanna see.

Best Answer

I ALWAYS knock, because if I ring the doorbell and I don't hear it, I will not know if it is working or not and I am afraid I will be forces to stand there for all of eternity waiting. (think of schrodinger's cat). However, if I knock then I know that if the person were home, then there is a chance that they heard my knock, and I will not be forced to stand at the door and ponder whether I had given them a reasonable chance to answer... at which point I will steal his cat, because mine's locked in a box : )

Best Answer

Knock and walk in. You've said hello by knocking and proceded cuz you own the place! Always have, always will. I'm not tryong to earn my place inside the door, I know my place inside, the knock was just my fun way of sayin hey!

Best Answer

doorbell if it works, knock if it doesn't - people inside do not always hear a knock

Best Answer

i prefer to knock.. Seems less offensive as the door bell. Or maybe not.. The door bell rings once.. knocking is ... HMMM NOW you have caused a conundrum within my brain... DARN IT

Best Answer

neither both and just enter...

Best Answer

depends, if they have a knocker, I will use it, door bell I will use that...hurting my little knuckles on a hard door knocking just makes no sense:)

Best Answer