We've already discussed this Laura. I want you to undress me. :P

Best Answer

Until one night, lovers and I just got undressed just to get to sex. This one night, both of us standing up, he started on me and stopped me when I began to do the same for him. Then slowly, one step at a time, he took me all the way down to my underwear, then took them off, and I was totally naked in front of him and he was fully dressed. It was exciting and a big exercise in trust. When at last I reached towards him, he stopped me again and slowly undressed himself. That was very erotic. After that, we switched roles or took turns undressing ourselves or each other, or alternate an item at a time, always slowly, teasingly. My answer is that I like both but like being undressed better.

Best Answer

I prefer to be undressed with roaming hands and rushing fingers from a black man with a BBC. However, I enjoy undressing others too.

Best Answer

I don't mind either, but if i have to choose then i would prefer to be undressed by someone else, would not mind if they were male or female, i have nothing i am ashamed of.

Best Answer

We should all just be naked.

Best Answer

Fair enough. But would you prefer putting sun lotion on someone else or having oil rubbed into your skin by someone else? :D

Best Answer

I prefer that we undress each other. Care to join me?

Best Answer