eReader is like having a cybersex.

Best Answer

Hahaha there you have it folks! Thank you for your response

Best Answer

I like an ereader when I travel, that way I can carry several books at once. but nothing beats a trashy paperback on a hot day while I'm sitting on the steps of a swimming pool. I would never do that with my kindle!

Best Answer

Real books, magazines...and dare I say - NEWSPAPERS!! Oh how I loathe the slick marketing tactics to somehow make us feel we MUST give in to kindle-like devices. What's next? Virtual toilet paper?

Best Answer

Haha I wouldn't be surprised

Best Answer

E reader is rough on my eyes and more plastic ( they will upgrade to sell more) in the dump. Bad books can go to the compost pile

Best Answer

I know what you mean, I'm just 18 but I like turning the pages of a book instead of just reading on a screen.

Best Answer

Yeah I have a feeling pretty soon theyre going to do away with real books and it's going to be e-everything

Best Answer

Paperback. I like to turn pages, not swipe them, or press a button.

Best Answer

Paperback. I enjoy smelling them, and finding notes that people have scribbled in them before giving them to a used book store.

Best Answer

Right! I was the person always scribbling in them lol

Best Answer

I underline & circle.

Best Answer

Paperback book for general reading and an e-reader for heavy research where I want to have multiple texts available to search without having to have a dozen books I have to physically plow through.

Best Answer

Yeah that makes sense

Best Answer

An old paperback. You can just sling it around or fall asleep with it in bed and it drops on the floor, no probs....

Best Answer

2 points for paperbacks.

Best Answer

I love a nice Hardcover book...noting better.

Best Answer

Paperback

Best Answer

much prefer a real book to an e reader

Best Answer

My daughter has a Nook, but I prefer (in descending order) hardcover book, trade paperback, mass market paperback

Best Answer

Yeah my mom has one and she loves it I have the iPad it has a similar app but I just can't hang I need to hold a book in my hand

Best Answer

A book about e readers.

Best Answer

Im old school paper back

Best Answer

I mostly prefer e-reader and it also depends on what exactly I want..<br />
You tell what you use?

Best Answer

I've been using an iPad but I also have a touchscreen phone so I'm getting really tired of all the swiping

Best Answer

I'm sorry i can't read.

Best Answer