Questionator Questionator 26-30 47 Answers Jan 7, 2011

Question of the Day

My son has thin muscles in his hands so he's hands are very week velcro is a god send for him

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I prefer velcro underwear....the ones with laces always were too cumbersome

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Elmer's glue! That'll teach 'em.

Best Answer

Leather.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Beh.....I can't stand it when velcro patches begin to collect odd bits of fuzz and dirt...laces are replaceable yay!

Best Answer

Shoelaces!!! They come in many colors and styles and nifty designs. They're effective survival material... lost in the woods you can do a million things with laces... only so much you can do with a couple strips of velcro. And you can tie people up with them! :) ... velcro isn't really good for that...

Best Answer

Laces teach kids how to ties their shoes. Velcro doesn't teach them anything except how to be creative with the straps.

Best Answer

Zippers or button fly!!

Best Answer

Neither,I prefer loafers

Best Answer

Their like apples and oranges; they each have their place and I like them both.

Best Answer

Velcro, the older I get the more difficult I find it to bend down and tie up laces and its annoying when the come undone

Best Answer

Buttons

Best Answer

Laces!! Not velcro.. Velcro has a horrible noise when you rip them off, and yes, it does look like they are for a 5 year old.

Best Answer

Velcro has its uses... if you've deliberately dressed her up in clothes that have only velcro fastenings. I should look into that sort of thing.<br />
Shoelaces have different uses. They're definitely versatile. Especially if a person is interested in practicing a specific type of bondage that has to be practiced exclusively on men.

Best Answer

How can someone have "thin muscles" in their hands? I have no muscles in my hands but I can lace-up a pair of skates real good. I have tendons in my hands that connect my fingers to muscles in my forearm--how cool is that?

Best Answer

On shoes? Or dresses??

Best Answer

Velcro is still SO cool!

Best Answer

Laces. Velcro makes me feel like a child. So do those weird, curly, no-tie laces. I like my laces plain and simple, occasionally coloured though (depending on the footwear).

Best Answer

Tie some yellow velcro 'round the old oak tree....<br />
nah.. that doesn't work

Best Answer

I like velcro it doesn't wear out as fast and rarely breaks.

Best Answer