I love a woman with ink!

Best Answer

Non is always better for me, but I will accept a few on a partner.

Best Answer

I think it's too general of a question to be honest since you can have tasteful tattoos and ridiculous ones...either end of the spectrum and on either gender! I have a couple of tattoos and spent years deciding what/where/why for each and have been told by people who don't even like tattoos that they like mine. So honestly it really is a varied thing, and that always makes a huge difference...otherwise it's just judgemental and trivial in my opinion.

Best Answer

And just as an afterthought, tattoos aren't all that different from a piercing or a scar or a mole...
I'd actually be more worried about all that silly fake tan women like to wear now...because at least tattoos don't streak down your body and stain the sheets when you sweat/have sex...

Best Answer

I don't make rules for anyone but me, but NO I don't like tattoos on anyone, ESPECIALLY a woman. Sorry, I just don't get it. I understand someone wanting to get artistic with their body, I just don't understand signing on to make it PERMANENT. There is Henna, fairly expensive but temporary, looks just the same....

Best Answer

Henna doesn't look anything like the real stuff.

Best Answer

I had wondered if that was the case - - bummer.

Best Answer

definitly non that crap looks ghetto as hell makes them look like hookers or druggies its ugly as hell

Best Answer

I dont judge people if they have tatts, My cousin has them on her body, they suit her, she is stunning!

Best Answer

Personally, little ones that not everyone can see are ok, but flagrant "tatt's"? I can't go for that. Take for example Megan Fox, she's absolutely gorgeous, but that huge tatt on her arm makes her less attractive to me...... not much, but a little.

Best Answer