I know a lot of people act as if it's like aerospace engineering to put together a meal. But if my senile, alcoholic grandma could do it, why can't we all?
Vestigial Vestigial 26-30, M 8 Answers May 12, 2012

I really can't cook

Best Answer

I don't have to pretend.

Best Answer

I love to cook. I make dinner most nights for my family.

Best Answer

No, I like to cook.

Best Answer

Ha...I saw this question and laughed when I saw it was you that asked it :} My aunt plays this game. She has us all catering to her too. Her game is good though. Massive flattery and compliments galore...we fall for it every time. Suckers. I will say I do like the culinary arts and LOVE to cook. I have fantasy recipes that I jot down, just for the mere hobby of doing it. Is there an art to it? Perhaps. Like you said if your senile grandma can do it...I mean really. I once made her a PEANUT butter sandwich when I was younger (yes it goes back that far). She had asked for a PB&J. I purposely omitted the jelly. Still...I cracked up, she said, 'this is THE BEST, I mean the BEST PB&J ever. Jokes on me though ;}

Best Answer

No I love to cook!

Best Answer

Hi<br />
They say you can turn out the best meals when drunk so do not knock it a lot of good chefs are alcoholics well suppose alcoholics have to be good for something lol<br />
Bio

Best Answer