I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia over 10 years ago. In the past few years I have been re-visiting my past lives and found that in one of them I died in a fire. Fibro affects everyone differently, mine affects my skin. As I laid down to sleep last night, the soles of my feet and palms of my hands were burning so badly it felt like they had been scalded with boiling water. All the sudden I get a flash of my past life's death, I was standing in flames searching from my little girl. It made me wonder if my fibro was cell memory from my past life time. What do you think?
phoebe55 phoebe55 46-50, F 4 Answers Oct 28, 2012 in Parenting & Family

no past lives...this is my first....cell memory is collective unconscious wounds held in the body...spirits can tell us about THEIR lives and we mistake that as being OUR past life...in my humble opinion

Best Answer

your humble opinion is appreciated. :)

Best Answer

I believe in them but haven't revisited them. not sure how to really.

Best Answer

One life is enough for me, tyvm.

Best Answer

Yeah. I was Napoleon Bonaparte. Menefrego!

Best Answer

So you are the one who reaked havoc all over Europe. Good Job? The world needed to be shook up. :)

Best Answer

Nah. Wasn't me.
Napoleon i think is one the most often believed person to be a male's past life, so thats what i said.
I don't believe in past lives, myself

Best Answer