kcereo kcereo 46-50 10 Answers Feb 23, 2012

read, then go online and check if there is no "undesired" i.e. really bad, side effects or law-suits involved with this particular medication.

Best Answer

Always read them -who would trust their doc xD On the other side, whenever I read it, I feel like not wanting to take the meds anymore >.>'

Best Answer

I always read the label and 9 times out of 10 it puts me off taking the medicine and has caused my phobia of medications.

Best Answer

i was put on olanzapine several yrs ago. the med box had no warning sheet. i was throwing weight on rapidly. almost grew out of my wardrobe. went to the net and found out weight gain is a side effect.<br />
i must have been through 10 boxes of the sh1t. not 1 worning page. olanzapine is an antidepressant how many people with depression are there out there on this crap with there own problems have to add them being fat now having to deal with that too?

Best Answer

trust the doctor? hell no. they don't know the side effects themselves. in the hospital i was forced to take a med on an empty stomach that is well known to cause severe nausea on an empty stomach. i argued, refused, tried it once, then finally just said "ok" and threw the pills away as soon as they left the room.

Best Answer

I read the side effects and sometimes will also look at posts on forums as people will often discuss problems they are having that they believe are related to the medication that may not be on the information sheets. I have found out in the past that with my medication there were several side effects that were not on my leaflet but were on the leaflets for the product in america. Since then I decided to check online as well as the box and leaflet

Best Answer