flowerchild555 flowerchild555 36-40, F 6 Answers Feb 28, 2012

Yeah, you're right. By the end of our marriage my Wife had a pretty good mustache going. Almost as thick as mine.

Best Answer

Hahaha, well they do say old couples end up looking like each other... but then all very old people kinda look the same to me.

Best Answer

And in here they would said, "Your soulmate!"

Best Answer

Yea. Me and my boyfriend look alike, we've excepted it. It's funny, sometimes people think were bro and sis LoL. It's just that we both have pale skin and really long black hair.

Best Answer

I looked at pics of me & old bf's & realise 3 of them looked like they were my brother. Same cheekbones, similar nose & similar smiles... creepy.

Best Answer

LoL yes! It is VERY creepy... I look similar to my boyfriend's sister aswell!!!!

Best Answer

There is a lot of truth to the concept. Sociologists and Anthropologists have been studying that for quite some time. People that have similar features to ourselves are most attractive to us.

Best Answer

Exactly. To put it quite bluntly, it is also a narcissistic thing we have going on about wanting to shag ourselves!

Best Answer

Yea I'm hot LoL

Best Answer

Yes. I'm almost certain there's been at least one study that found this pattern.

Best Answer

I don't believe that...

Best Answer

Well just look at wedding pics in the newspaper. People have similar faces & smiles. (not all of them of course) It is actually a proven theory.

Best Answer

I read that women go for guys who have similar facial features to their dad.. That could be a link to the study results.

Best Answer

Yuk! No way would I go for the dad type.. looks or personality!

Best Answer

Yeah, it depends on if you had a good relationship to your dad...

Best Answer