usually people treat them special cause theyre pretty. and they arent use to the hard ships of life of everything little bad thing that happens to them is huge.

Best Answer

i think that this is only true of spoiled people

Best Answer

I doubt that.

Best Answer

no comment

Best Answer

I am not convinced that is the case. One has to remain aloof to avoid being propositioned and that is about it.

Best Answer

that might have a little to do with it

Best Answer

Yes. It took me awhile to figure that out. Average looking women are jealous of them, and average looking guys are frustrated they can't have her and sometimes take it out on her.

Best Answer

omg! you are brilliant....i can't believe that someone actually got it correct. the others who have answered incorrectly are obviously those people in question.

Best Answer

they get harassed especially on here, you know I got blocked by a woman who decided she was feed up with men and cleared us all out :)

Best Answer

that is funny...they could just use...oh, let me see...a picture of their two dogs instead of a picture of themselves

Best Answer

I know what you mean. But it's not all of them, some of them are able to accept their place and overcome all the haters yet, because of that, they remain cold and distant.

Best Answer

true...but most of them don't find their place because others are always screwing them out of it out of jealousy

Best Answer

it does seem to happen quite a bit. i could tell you some stories... its not necessarily about looks, its something haters will do on any playing field. ..any game. ..be it, looks, skills, abilities, fame, whatever..thats one of the reasons why they say its lonely at the top. being a market leader isn't at all what its cracked up to be.. huh... .. . .

Best Answer

I've known a few that thought they were sooo superior, made feel like you were the lowest scum because you were either not wealthy or a jock... Not all of them but quite a few.

Best Answer

i'll bet you were misreading them.

Best Answer

Of course I was...

Best Answer

It may be a reason.

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

who does??

Best Answer

i don't understand ...who treats them badly?

Best Answer

yes, i've never seen anyone treat a beautiful woman badly

Best Answer