BohemianBuddha BohemianBuddha 31-35, M 8 Answers Mar 21, 2013 in Community

I know that conventional wisdom dictates that the opposite of love is indifference, however I think there are some cases where hate is quite real. If you don't believe me talk to a divorce lawyer.

Best Answer

Id rather not,but hate is dependent on ego,which has no basis in reality,we seemingly hate those who wrong us because our ego has been hurt ,but unconditional love is not dependent on ego ,and thus you cannot be hurt because there has been no breach of contract because there never was a contract to begin with.

Best Answer

Too true.

Best Answer

But I never say I hate anyone........... that word is a very strong word. <br />
And when I say I love some one.............I really mean it because "Love" is another strong word.

Best Answer

We'll see. . .

Best Answer

We will,will we?

Best Answer

We'll see what you think when I stab you.

Best Answer

I would have to use my expert martial art skills with precision and speed to disarm you without harming you and take the blade away,then take you home to your mother,who will deal with you from there.

Best Answer

Oh geez, no.

Best Answer