because there are some young people who are beyond their years mentally, and some older folk who are still dumb
MeAgainstDaWorld MeAgainstDaWorld 18-21, F 22 Answers Oct 3, 2012 in Community

I think it's experience not age.

Best Answer

time equals experience, but with that said there are some younger people that are wiser than older ones

Best Answer

Not at all. Some of the dumbest and most ignorant people I know are elderly.

Best Answer

No. Wisdom equates wisdom regardless of age, gender, race, sexual orientation or other category. And we can be wise in some ways and foolish in others.

Best Answer

Age equates to experience and experience properly interpreted can equate to wisdom, as in learning from experience but, unless those experiences create learning, they are just events in life without creating wisdom. Because the oler one is the more experiences they have and therefore the more chances to gain wisdom. That's why the Guru on the mountain top is dipicted with a long beard.

Best Answer

Age equates to Wisdom, Only, if a person LEARNS from their Experience.

Best Answer

yes; it's happening now

Best Answer

Sometimes dementia takes place.

Best Answer

I'll let you know when and if I acquire some.

Best Answer

wisdom is a function of experience, intelligence and knowledge...<br />
experience requires time and intensity<br />
intelligence comes from nature and nurture<br />
knowledge comes from curiosity and opportunity

Best Answer

No,I think the stupid old ones are just who used to be the stupid young ones.If you dont learn from experiences when you are younger,its not going to suddenly change with age.

Best Answer

"True wisdom is knowing you don't know", Socrates.

Best Answer

The older you get the closer you get to geriatric dementia.

Best Answer