Sandy84b Sandy84b 26-30, M 19 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Hobbies

The Holy Spirit entered me. ( Last Friday ).

Best Answer

Nah, it was Thursday, wasn't it?

Best Answer

Oh yeah , fanx.

Best Answer

Faith

Best Answer

You only have to look around you and see the wonder of "evolution" and say to yourself, could all of this just happened by chance? There is so much that we learn and so much that we have to learn. This could not have happened without an Intelligence Process behind evolution. <br />
I believe in God because I feel his presence each day. He lives in me and I try to live for him for the day.

Best Answer

Good one !!!

Best Answer

What exactly is an "intelligent process"? And, if you are saying the outcomes of the evolutionary process cannot be explained by chance and natural selection alone, then you must also be saying something lies behind your intelligent process that makes it intelligent.
If you accept that, then what gave the intelligence behind the process its intelligence? After all, something so clever that it could conceive of the need for evolution and all of the complexity that arises from that, couldn't just happen could it? Something must have caused it! And something must have caused the thing that caused the intelligent process that lies behind evolution. And what about the thing that caused the thing that caused the thing that caused the process that allows evolution to seem so clever?
I'm sure you know where I'm going. The need to invoke deities to explain the inexplicable has been dwindling since the rudiments of science were first applied to our understanding of the universe. You can continue the rearguard fight of the intelligent design advocates as long as you like, but the gaps in our scientific knowledge will continue to close until there is nothing left for your God of Gaps to reign supreme over. If it comforts you to have a god, feel free, but please don't attribute things to your god that are perfectly well explained by science without the aid of any god.
Thanks

Best Answer

Once I knew that he is part of me and within me... I stopped believing or looking for him.

Best Answer

Frak no.

Best Answer

Yay!

Best Answer

No, not a bit

Best Answer

I lot of people say OMG, Oh my God, which tell me they believe but will not admit it, LOL

Best Answer

I do believe because the things written in the Bible only God could have told humans about them 3500 yrs ago.Humans could not have known any of that back then.So logically we can say some highly intelligent person-God told humans those things which still prove true today.

Best Answer

Yes I do...because my gut instinct tells me so and has been telling me so since I was a child...

Best Answer

The Creation of the World, The Bible and Churches built for all religions all over the World.

Best Answer

With my whole heart. It did not just make sense to me from an early age, but it resonated with something deep inside of me.

Best Answer

No. I believe in the bunny rabbit from the Trix commercial. :3

Best Answer