Antwan1914 Antwan1914 26-30, M 9 Answers Mar 21, 2012

Kinda, but i think sometimes people use those argument's to justify their bad eating habits.

Best Answer

Another very good point seems like society is always about blaming someone or something else.

Best Answer

Well Sugar is somewhat addictive, but I'm pretty sure people just don't use moderation. Wait did I say pretty sure, no I'm definitely sure.

Best Answer

I agree with that especially the moderation you body does react to sugar like oh wow this is great but it also knows what it needs and how much. Just gotta listen to it!

Best Answer

I am convinced of it. McDonald's must be doing something, cause their food is no big deal, when you look at it from an ob<x>jective viewpoit, the average no-name joint at every street corner gives you better, more complex burgers for half the price(at least, where I live), yet Mc's just keep you craving for more and more.<br />
I also worked for Herbalife and am convinced they put stuff in their products that makes you feel better, that's why I give it up, before I became the manchurian candidate or something.

Best Answer

Very good point I find the street corner places to be far better and more nutritional without the need for gobs of preservatives.

Best Answer

No, otherwise you wouldn't feel repulsed/disgusted when you eat too much of it.

Best Answer

I def have those moments where the mention of what I just ate is enough to make me blow chunks haha!

Best Answer

yes, they add lots of salt, to make people crave their food.

Best Answer

Ahhh a very good point! But for those of us who can simply turn away from salt do you think there is something more complex?

Best Answer

yes....i do

Best Answer

Care to tell me why?

Best Answer