...they get their heads chopped off? That's kind of a strict law, you think? There's gays everywhere, i say they do have gays there but their president denies it.
champ4life champ4life 51-55, M 17 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Community

I am certain no gay individuals in Iran will make themselves known for fear of their lives.

Best Answer

There are no "gay people" in Iran because if you're gay you have the choice of Sex Reassignment Surgery or death. They perform dozens of operations a year, since once the "man" is now a "woman" s/he's no longer gay.

Get it?

Best Answer

Iran. Not the safest place to be a homosexual.

Afghanistan. Not the safest place to be a goat.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

The Iranian President denies the Nazi Party killed Jews. This country is as empty headed as any and I expect anyone who waves the Iranian flag to be a selfish imp just like most flag wavers tend to be. Intelligent people recognize people are valid and that their feudal banners do not make or break them but rather their character.

Best Answer

If there isn't any, its because they've been killed. I saw programme a while ago, not sure if it was Iran or Iraq , but one of these it wasn't illegal but they have lynch mobs that were rounding some up & force feeding them laxatives and super gluing their ring pieces up

Best Answer

No living ones that haven't been caught and executed

Best Answer

i would think there is but they really have to be careful over there or risk death

Best Answer

I'm sure there are gay men there.

Best Answer

They deny it because they're hanged over there for being gay.

Best Answer

umm its crazy to think that it doesn't happen in iran or anywhere else

Best Answer