StrawberryWillow StrawberryWillow 16-17, F 14 Answers May 29, 2010

yes

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

again i agree with abbeyrhode..

Best Answer

why not.....Good things are more likely to happen if you are positive and believe....Its's working for me..smiles!

Best Answer

I beleive that beyond a reasonable doubt.

Best Answer

Oh yes, I really do, purringly so....some things are meant to be, some not so much:)

Best Answer

Sure, but we can't really predict what will happen. So right now, I kind of take life the way it is, even when it's dull and boring. At least I get a nice surprise when things actually go my way. :-)

Best Answer

If it's meant to be, it will be....but you can't make it so by believing. I'm not a big supporter of the "believe and it will happen" because it just isn't the truth. Some prayers are answered and others are not. I believe in God and that He will give me what I need when I need it, but He's not there to give me everything I want on a silver platter. On the other hand, Satan may give you everything....for a price.

Best Answer

In truth, I have always questioned this phrase..."meant to be".

Meant by whom? And how can you know what is meant to be and what isn't?

Just because something that you want to happen happens, is it therefore meant to be?

Just because something happens in spite of all you do to prevent it, is it meant to be or just out of your control?

I don't know.

I guess I can't answer the question because I don't understand the phrase well enough.

I do know that sometimes my soul seems to be tugging at me and pulling me in a certain direction, and I have experienced that happening when things came together well. But I have also experienced that with heartbreaking endings.

Best Answer

I think things are put into motion for us, but it is up to us to take advantage of it.

Best Answer

sometimes people miss the mark with that theory. i would say yes and no

Best Answer

Nah. You have to make things happen or else they never will.

Best Answer

I believe we have a divine purpose, a certain destiny perhaps, but we also have free will, with choices and consequences.

Best Answer