StrawberryWillow StrawberryWillow 16-17, F 14 Answers May 29, 2010

yes

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

again i agree with abbeyrhode..

Best Answer

why not.....Good things are more likely to happen if you are positive and believe....Its's working for me..smiles!

Best Answer

I beleive that beyond a reasonable doubt.

Best Answer

Oh yes, I really do, purringly so....some things are meant to be, some not so much:)

Best Answer

Sure, but we can't really predict what will happen. So right now, I kind of take life the way it is, even when it's dull and boring. At least I get a nice surprise when things actually go my way. :-)

Best Answer

If it's meant to be, it will be....but you can't make it so by believing. I'm not a big supporter of the "believe and it will happen" because it just isn't the truth. Some prayers are answered and others are not. I believe in God and that He will give me what I need when I need it, but He's not there to give me everything I want on a silver platter. On the other hand, Satan may give you everything....for a price.

Best Answer

In truth, I have always questioned this phrase..."meant to be".<br />
Meant by whom? And how can you know what is meant to be and what isn't?<br />
Just because something that you want to happen happens, is it therefore meant to be?<br />
Just because something happens in spite of all you do to prevent it, is it meant to be or just out of your control?<br />
I don't know. <br />
I guess I can't answer the question because I don't understand the phrase well enough.<br />
I do know that sometimes my soul seems to be tugging at me and pulling me in a certain direction, and I have experienced that happening when things came together well. But I have also experienced that with heartbreaking endings.

Best Answer

I think things are put into motion for us, but it is up to us to take advantage of it.

Best Answer

sometimes people miss the mark with that theory. i would say yes and no

Best Answer

Nah. You have to make things happen or else they never will.

Best Answer

I believe we have a divine purpose, a certain destiny perhaps, but we also have free will, with choices and consequences.

Best Answer