daphi daphi 18-21, F 15 Answers Jan 4, 2012

NO.. but if it is true.. I would start eating like a pig...

Best Answer

Just in my life time, I can remember at least 2 other times the world was going to end. We are still here.

Best Answer

NO.

Best Answer

I dont believe anyone can predict the end of the world

Best Answer

I highly doubt it is. We were suppose to die on 6.6.6 nothing happen, and many other times.

Best Answer

I never heard that one, but I wasn't alive in the year 6, damn yer old.

Best Answer

Depends on how many people vote for old Romney in November, I'll get back to ya!

Best Answer

Haha :D

Best Answer

Well my life insurance is all paid up, but Im not going to be giving my car away anytime soon

Best Answer

If the world is gone what good is life insurance? Just askin

Best Answer

no!

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

If anything does happen,be rest assured it was pre-designed by a plan created a long time ago to manipulate our way of life today.It will have nothing to do with any supernatural Myan calender bullshit as that is what the bastards would have us believe.The technology they have behind the black curtain is more advanced and many years ahead of what they allow on the market and will never be let known until their plan is in its final term.Weather manipulation IS NOT conspiracy theory but a documented fact.That is only a tiny taste of what they have in store so if anything outside of a huge meteor crashing to earth or this planet clashing with another happens at the end of the year,you should know it is man made and it is intentional!!**** Al Gore!!!

Best Answer

Nope. If you're really going to believe that some ancient indians can predict the end of the world, then you might as well believe all indian legends. Do you really believe that lightning bugs are flakes of the sun? I don't. -_- They probably got sick of writing a calendar with centuries and centuries on it.

Best Answer

Of course NOT ! Rumors..

Best Answer