scubafever scubafever 46-50, M 16 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Religion

Not so much an after life but more of a continuation of life. I believe in multiple universes and multiple versions of yourself. When you die in this world, your energy or "soul" is transferred into the other versions of yourself. Like that Jet Li movie "The One".

Best Answer

Not only do a I not believe it, I can't think of anything more tortuous then an afterlife, at least defined in most religions (Buddhism excluded). The idea that I will live for eternity where everything that I currently enjoy would be forbidden, doesn't sound that appealing to me. Throw in a insecure deity that needs constant worship and even 5 years would seem like eternity.

Best Answer

I certainly hope so! I need a few tries at this!

Best Answer

(lol) your not the only one i think im going to need more than a few...

Best Answer

Not at all. The after life is death. Rest. No longer knowing anything.

Best Answer

I could not bring myself to believe that so far, I am sorry. But I have friends with better believing skills who believe that for me.

Best Answer

I believe we live on in spirit. Not in a physical form as we are here on earth. I'm also leaning a bit toward believing in reincarnation. Sometimes, I believe I was here before.

Best Answer

Of course there is. The Bible says so. :)

Best Answer

yep sure do and everyone will know that to be the TRUTH one day

Best Answer

I'd like to think so, but no

Best Answer

Living this life first and dealing with anything after this comes second

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Only for the persons that survives you.

Best Answer