A close friend on EP was saddened by the fact that He/She had been blocked. I for one have not blocked anyone nor have I gone to the extent of finding out if I have been blocked. I do not care, but some can be very sensitive for the right reasons too.
HardingP119 HardingP119 36-40, M 33 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Community

Rarely---if I felt bad every time I've been blocked I'd spend the whole day deprerssed

Best Answer

True agree with you on that.

Best Answer

uh-huh

Best Answer

Amazing anyone would block you, such a wise, wonderful person.

Best Answer

True. LOL

Best Answer

I do not care at all,in no time you dont even remember the ones that blocked you.

Best Answer

I have not even tried to check if anyone has. But, someone has taken it very personal and they may have a right if know the reasons. Frankly, I am like you, who cares.

Best Answer

Only if I was blocked by a friend.

I don't give strangers the power to influence my mood.

Best Answer

You block me and I block you ... cannot disagree with that

Best Answer

It used to bother me a lot but not so much anymore my true friends will always be here....

Best Answer

Yep who f cares

Best Answer

Like others have said, only if blocked by friends. That hasn't happened (knock wood) yet. I might wonder about others if we've never spoken, but I've stopped taking that to heart, too.

Best Answer

When you are a friend you would go out of your way to read their stories and respond to their questions. It will be nice to be at lest let you know of their intentions and why should they want to do so.

Best Answer

No, I don't, but the first time I realized that a friend had blocked me, I was upset by it. Now, I just don't care.

Best Answer

It is the "Rejection" that we may take as an insult then we get over the whole damn thing I suppose

Best Answer

Yes. Rejection without explanation is insulting. I don't care how may total strangers block me. I figure they don't like my responses to someone or something like that, but I've never had a friend do it before, or since.

Best Answer

I'm shocked that anyone lucky enough to be one of your friends would do that. :(

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Since then, I have had to block two members due to their racist behaviour which I just could not tolerate...unfortunate

Best Answer

I will never understand why some people have to be that way...

Best Answer

Sad world that we live in no doubt. Thank you for you kind comments

Best Answer

Your welcome :)

Best Answer

I would totally freak out if I ever got blocked. I take everything personally! Bad habit.

Best Answer

No, because I'm blocked by people who can't handle a discussion of differences. I only block them when they become rude and nasty. Who needs immature people who can't handle themselves well?

Best Answer

Quite agree with you on that. Who needs people who are rude and immature.

Best Answer

Don't block a friend and if you have trouble please make sure you clarify why you are blocking them ... Lif is short and pettiness is uncalled for in the end either you or them are sitting in a box or a vase and you are looking down ..just make sure you can live with that . :)

Best Answer

I totally agree with you on that. It is kind courtesy.

Best Answer

well i'd still like to know why , but sometimes you just don't know why , and life goes onward

Best Answer

Yes a times we would wonder why

Best Answer

Generally speaking I find out I have been blocked for no reason by people I don't know. It amuses me.

Best Answer

That is so funny when that can happen as I trying imaging ppl who are not your friends trying to block you.
We just have to laugh at them I suppose and keep chatting

Best Answer

Absolutely

Best Answer

Not really, i guess just a little.

Best Answer

:) a little bit is okay.. we are human after all

Best Answer

Nope. I usually wonder why though, as I have been blocked by people I haven't even replied to.

Best Answer

I wonder what effect Planet-X would have had. LOL

Best Answer

True Silence. Some with their extreme or tunnel visioned views perhaps.

Best Answer

ive never blocked anyone. theres too many people to care if anyone blocks me but i would be curious why

Best Answer

Agree

Best Answer

tim the knickers man I have blocked you

I have blocked some and they have asked one of their friends could I unblock them

Best Answer

Happy new year to NK and to you too...

Best Answer

No I wouldn't care.

Best Answer

The best way to look ahead. Onwards and upwards

Best Answer

Exactly! Me in a nutshell. :-)

Best Answer

EP has blocked my account from asking questions but I havnt lost any sleep over it

Best Answer

EP.. well some idiot or a clique must have been involved in that. I heard about a similar.

Best Answer

not sure if it was the political questions are the mature questions that caused this, probably the political stuff about our great leader

Best Answer

but, why????

Best Answer

Is that "EP Jail" ?

Best Answer

The first couple of times it happened it confused me, and I couldnt understand why anyone would stoop to this level. Then I accepted it, and it doesnt matter now. The last person who blocked me actually came as a relief because all he kept doing was make accusations at me.

Best Answer

Good that you have let things fly over you head now. Now to think of it, I may have been blocked too by someone who used to respond to my questions quite often. Then again,, hey if they do not like me it is their call

Best Answer

Of course, but a very childish way to go about things. To block someone because you dont like their opinions or thoughts. But yeah its their call. Guess they are allowed to throw tantrums in anonimity. :))

Best Answer

Why didn't you block him first?

Best Answer

@Serenitree.. I dont really believe in blocking.. he was on the one hand asking for friendship but on the other making conditions and subtle accusations because of his past experiences... it just became tiring. I dont think I would ever have blocked, but would have let the conversations fade because I wasnt going to defend myself anymore to someone who seeked my friendship in the first place.

Best Answer

You are holding your head up high here, Angelicsmiles. Good on ya.

Best Answer

@hardingphil.... thank you.

Best Answer

It is Phil btw (first name played around with) LOL

Best Answer

Lol.. I thought so, but didnt want to make an *** out of myself assuming, and turned out Phil was some character somewhere. :D ... Hi Phil. Thanks for being so kind and understanding.

Best Answer

I do not give a ****!

Best Answer

Well said, well said.. wtf ... after all

Best Answer

LOL @ Ponderosa

Best Answer